Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ethiopian plane to Nairobi 100% false flag event ?!?!?! – DISCERN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Ethiopian plane to Nairobi 100% false flag event ?!?!?! – DISCERN! Empty
PostSubject: Ethiopian plane to Nairobi 100% false flag event ?!?!?! – DISCERN!   Ethiopian plane to Nairobi 100% false flag event ?!?!?! – DISCERN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 12:03 pm

I’m not sayin’ this is true and it certainly needs researching and fleshing out however I looked at all the photos of the crash and that plane digging a deep hole and burying itself in the dirt looked mighty fricky to me at the time. Still does. Just saying.

This Ethiopian crash site reminded me of the Shanksville crash on 9/11 – big hole in the ground – not much left of plane – covered up data. Read the tweet and unroll. You decide.

See MilSpec Ops Monkey twitter and thread unroll below. I took screen shots of some of the “alleged” proofs for easy reading - view full size.

https://twitter.com/MilspecP/status/1106219272362254338

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1106219272362254338.html

Ethiopian plane to Nairobi 100% false flag event ?!?!?! – DISCERN! Depart10

Ethiopian plane to Nairobi 100% false flag event ?!?!?! – DISCERN! Arrive10

Ethiopian plane to Nairobi 100% false flag event ?!?!?! – DISCERN! Arrive11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Ethiopian plane to Nairobi 100% false flag event ?!?!?! – DISCERN!
Page 1 of 1