Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA   Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 8:15 pm

I was TRYING to not let it  'change my narrative', but..
The shooter here does NOT have the psycho druggie look of the boys we're used to seeing.  Tarrant does in fact look hard core trained to me too. 

Paul Furber‏    Mar 15
[size=1]More[size=14] [/size][/size]
- Why does Tarrant have the thousand yard stare BEFORE he starts murdering innocent people? I know what I'm looking at in this picture: a trained professional who's done this before.
Regular white guy my ass.

Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA D1uUt1CWsAAip5r

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA   Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 8:19 pm

8chan and the memes are to blame in 'their' scenario?  The shooter posted his manifesto on 8chan.

Andrew Todd, a New Zealand-based film critic and journalist, was the first to lash out against PewDiePie following the tragedy. In a series of tweets, Todd blamed PewDiePie for the shooter’s actions, stating that the internet is “1000 percent a vehicle for right-wing radicalization” and placed the blame squarely on the youtuber, who does not do political videos.

Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA Todd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA   Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 8:44 pm

The most regrettable aspect may be that because of the great, albeit necessary, delays, the despicables have learned Q tactics.  Except they lie.  Miserable situation. 
If we could have been a little quicker...
-----

On the shooter:  Paul Furber, the twitter poster asks:
- Was the mosque Sunni with Salafi connections?
- Did Tarrant just stay in a hotel in Pakistan connected to the Nizari Ismaili Shia?
- Why would this be relevant?

(a general article here: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/15/rightwing-extremist-wrote-manifesto-before-livestreaming-christchurch-shooting
-----------------

PICTURES OF EVERYTHING HE WROTE ON HIS WEAPON
https://archive.fo/2OfRz

I had a link to the manifesto and lost track of it.  still looking

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA   Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 9:27 pm

The devil is in Houston, teaching the children with impunity.  Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee-the one who wears the PEDO ring

https://twitter.com/SavingAmerica4U/status/1107025800560283651

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA   Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 9:46 pm

PODESTA

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/2020-new-zealand-election-a-juicy-target-for-major-hack-john-podesta.html

The victim of the world's most notorious political hack is warning New Zealand's election next year is at serious risk of a major cyber-attack by Russia and China.
In an exclusive television interview, Hillary Clinton's former presidential campaign manager, John Podesta, told Newshub that New Zealand is a big juicy target - and that hacked information could be weaponised as fake news.
-------
AND the article blames it on the Russians.  Of course.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA   Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Did everyone have chance to see Reagan's we must fight speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA   Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA D1q3AE3UgAAFOWG

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA   Q RELATED  17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 17 MARCH MOSQUE SHOOTING+PODESTA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: