Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epstein~Mueller ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Epstein~Mueller ? Empty
PostSubject: Epstein~Mueller ?   Epstein~Mueller ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 10:07 am

Is there enough proof?

Epstein~Mueller ? D2IeAZyX4AE_4gT
Epstein~Mueller ? D2IeAZ2XQAMBkqg

Epstein~Mueller ? D2IeAZ5W0AUpwp0

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Epstein~Mueller ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epstein~Mueller ?   Epstein~Mueller ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 am

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?
A JUDGE AND JURY??

NEED A GRAND JURY INVESTIGATION!

And get some good ol' USA made rope!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Epstein~Mueller ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epstein~Mueller ?   Epstein~Mueller ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 11:36 am

Looks like everything I posted on Q thread got buried in the onslaught of pics.
I'll pull out Epstein+high profile court docs over here.  Plus some new.

Here's the link to Plaintiff Virginia Giuffre's "Response to the Court's Order to show Cause" requesting that the docs be immediately unsealed...
"Epstein and others sexually trafficked and abused Ms. Giuffre. The public should now see the evidence"

https://t.co/xUbtw0SPb6
FILED 03/19/19

Please read at link.  So far the judge has sided with releasing the documents, which is
going to expose alot of people unless they are all redacted.
And if redacted, we need new charges brought against them!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Epstein~Mueller ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epstein~Mueller ?   Epstein~Mueller ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 11:49 am

This is good stuff

Q POST # 3132

https://www.kklllp.com/nick-j-lewin

Nick Lewin represents individuals and institutions in criminal and regulatory enforcement actions, congressional investigations, and complex civil litigation. Nick co-founded the firm after serving for more than a decade as a federal prosecutor and senior FBI official — including as the Special Counsel to former FBI Directors Robert S. Mueller III and James B. Comey, and as Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York.
---------------
Unbelievable. You have to go read up on him.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Epstein~Mueller ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epstein~Mueller ?   Epstein~Mueller ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 11:51 am

#3132 contd.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-epstein-sealed-document-20190320-ipkejwbsuraqfn5za7n5mwl32u-story.html

I needed a more simplified read.  This one seems to work for that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epstein~Mueller ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epstein~Mueller ?   Epstein~Mueller ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epstein~Mueller ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: