Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX Empty
PostSubject: POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX   POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 3:56 pm

[link to twitter.com (secure)

OANN CEO Robert Herring: Trump Ignored Fox News Reporter to Take Questions from OANN Instead. Trump Shook His Head 'No' to Fox News

Robert Herring
@RobHerring

(1)While departing for Fla., President Trump walked right by an eager John Roberts of Fox News waiting to ask a question, with POTUS shaking his head 'no.' The President pointed to @EmeraldRobinson with @OANN & took questions. Time for @JudgeJeanine to return to air THIS weekend.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX   POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 4:34 pm

OANN needs to acquire Judge Jeanine, Hannity, Bill O'reilly, and maybe a few others who have either left Faux or were fired.

Fox is sooooo frikin' fricked since daddy Murdoch gave it to his kids and Disney bought 21st Century Fox but without the news part. I read that Fox is trying to reinvent itself and told employees to consider the new Fox news as "a startup".

Quote :

https://apnews.com/ceb550f9cd2046328f19e64a13d0602e

FOX CORP.
What doesn’t Disney get? Fox Corp. is a new stand-alone company that comprises of the assets Disney didn’t buy. It includes Fox News, Fox Sports, the Fox Network, and Fox TV stations.

Quote :
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/as-layoffs-arrive-disney-fox-staff-voice-frustrations-1196346

Meanwhile, over at Fox Corporation, which now consists of the assets Disney did not purchase, including Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network and the Fox broadcast network, CEO Lachlan Murdoch announced to employees that all of them were owners of the new company as each of them would be gifted between $1,000-$3,000 in stock, depending on their years of service.

I think this may be the article I read. Sounds about right.

Quote :
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lachlan-murdoch-says-all-fox-corp-employees-will-get-stock-youre-all-owners-1196268

"You're all owners," Murdoch told attendees.

The meeting began with a sizzle reel that featured Fox through the years and Murdoch also praised his father, Fox chairman Rupert Murdoch, as a "catalyst for change."

The younger Murdoch also referred to Fox as a "startup" company that is well-funded and will be "fun" to work for.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX   POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 9:40 am

There are some people I dislike so much I block them from my mind.  I just got reminded of a Fox
resident SCUM:
CHRIS WALLACE  !!!   DESPICABLE! 

But this is SO great.  Kelly Ann wipes the floor with him!   And at 14 minutes she flushes him down the toilet!  She's got max skills and he's got NOTHING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQesSTYk0KA

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX   POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 11:19 am

@16:43 "Oh Chris, are you Oprah now!"  Rofl  Spew coffee out my nostrils funny, that. The rest of the video she pretty much mopped the floor with Chris. It was very enjoyable to watch that happen.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX   POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 2:04 pm

evil laff

Quote :
"Oh Chris, are you Oprah now!"

It actually hit the main stream news.

https://news.yahoo.com/kellyanne-conway-bristles-apos-really-202302548.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/03/31/kellyanne-conway-slams-fox-news-chris-wallace-asking-family/3326142002/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX   POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS CHOOSES OANN OVER FOX
Page 1 of 1