Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Health issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 4:59 pm

I will be getting an appointment soon to get some surgery for hernia due to coughing.

I am waiting for call back now for meeting with surgeon. 

Could possibly be getting two done, one naval and one lower which happened last Thursday. SO, I will advise soon about time down!
And yes coughing, can be brutal when you have a condition and add yet another to the mix.. being a respiratory congestion with cough. The latter affects the other and at times it's not pretty!
Dave
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 6:10 pm

OH my Dave. Will put you in prayers for a quick healing.  You be careful and take it easy .
God bless and protect  you .    judy
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Look after yourself, take it easy and just heal up good. If your lower hernia is a inguinal hernia the area of the injury will actually be stronger than before the hernia happened after it heals. That'll take a few  weeks though. I'll say a prayer for you and will be thinking about you.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 11:00 pm

Thank you all for prayers, I do really appreciate!

Researcher thanks, yes that is the type of lower hernia.. good to know about strength!

Might get an appointment call tomorrow. Let you all know asap.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 9:55 am

Aw buddy...get them to work on your lung-cough condition ahead of time.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 11:34 am

Yeah Dove... going to ask for inhaler to curb the really bad coughs. Need for after this anyway since we don't want broken stitches!

I quit them for quite some time when I moved up here.. but with all the added spraying these days it's gotten worse.
Been getting beat up by it!
Checking into the herbal treatment as well.

Flovent is the one that helps best at curbing the initial irritation that gets it started. I know by the 3rd cough how bad it will get so, yeah tough guys will definitely cave with bad back and bad cough all at once.. pretty hard to handle them both at same time. And besides starting to get a little dangerous with the hernia's.
Not feeling so tough anymore for sure
Back op at 30 and the chemical exposure at 45.. running out of energy for the battle.

I did officially give up dirt bikes.. 52 years and only one rib crushing crazy accident... "Tale of two Rocks"..

And on to the news crap until down time.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 12:10 pm

Do you want to PM me regarding herbals?  I've had some experience, spent some dollars experimenting. 
Not all COPD is asthma=bronchial inflammation=flovent=steroids.

Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: two days left   Health issues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 6:00 pm

OK, appointment opening this morning @ 10, done with lab work etc, SO Thursday morning 7:30 & maybe out by 12ish?

Got an inhaler + and will get the pain meds tomorrow.

Not keen on this but I have no choice.. get better or worse.

Doc checked and only 2 places 4 or 5 incisions and a couple meshes.. no not the old ones, new.

This means no ATV's on the 15th which is gate opening day .. but that's ok cause it is Jacks Birthday!!!! That will be about all I need for a while.

Hope Scotty (star trek) can hold this place together til I get well.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 6:18 pm

Did someone pray "God speed"?  Because this is all very QUICK!  That's good, I'm sure.  Get it over and done with and before you know it, you can forget all about it and go back to having fun, and 'fun' with us too.  Cuz we're just a veritable barrel~bucket~boatload of laughs.  heehee.

Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Dove I would be interested in the herbals for bronchial issues for sure!
Try to remember that and PM after this.

Yes I was very quick to say yes to Thursday as I want to "Spring" back as quickly as possible!!

Had some mixed feelings today waiting for lab stuff. To be expected. You know you reflect on the last time and stuff, that back was the ultimate... I remember those baby steps of 1" and that 1yr plus ?recovery.. ur never recovered.

I was pretty tough but that's wearing off these days at an fast pace, think I'm kinda at a maxed out pain threshold!
Seems like something new every month.
Oh well I still have my twisted sense of humor, it'll keep me going.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 9:15 pm

I'll keep you in my prayers Spring .  God bless you . I ask that He put a shield of protection around you and that He guides the doctor's hands. In Jesus' name I ask this. Amen, judy
Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 6:37 pm

going dark in the morning 7:30 report time... ugh. my bed is high enough to roll into and out of but not sure what to expect.. have a tablet but don't expect news reports... maybe a peep to say I can still chirp. i'll post this on the health issues post.

thanks for support and prayers! I do really appreciate you all!
dave
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 7:56 pm

Thoughts and prayers Dave.  Talk on the flip side.  thanks

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:23 pm

Am also praying!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Well, it's noon here in Spring's and my little slice of paradise. He should be outa surgery and ready to head home right about now. Spring, if you're reading this - it's all over but the groaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwwcCpa2Ag

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Good estimate on time!

Everything went well, I am fine.

Would give the nurses and doctor and others there ❤❤❤❤❤

Gonna take easy now.. talk to all later.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 3:39 pm

GOOD JOB!   party

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!! group hug
Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: TURN FOR WORSE   Health issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 5:55 am

WHY AM I UP @ 12:xx?
WELL .. COUGH (MILD) @ 11: CAUSES REFLUX FROM STOMACH,, IMMEDIATE BAILOUT OF BED TO BATHROOM TO COUGH SOME MORE AND MILD UP CHUCK WHILE HOLDING STOMACH WHERE THERE IS ONE INCISION @ NAVEL AND TWO BELOW, ALSO BEEN HAVING SOME SMALL BLEEDING BECAUSE OF CATHETER ALSO DISCOMFORT URINATING.
*I AM NOW IRRITATED PHYSICALLY. NOW I HAVE TO SIT UP... LEATHER RECLINER MY SON GAVE ME IS MORE COMFY THAN BED. IT'S IN FRONT OF THE DESKTOP PUTER.
*YES YOU GET A FULL WRAP TORSO BRACE WITH VELCRO TO WEAR
24-7 FOR A WEEK! CANNOT DRIVE! AND USUAL DON'T LIFT, TURN STUFF.

*YES GOT ONE INHALER AND ONE DOSE BEFORE 12PM NIGHT BEFORE!
*1st PROBLEM @ PREP.. THE USUAL CANNOT FIND VEIN FOR IV'S..
*2nd IN OPERATING ROOM, PROBLEM GETTING CATHETER IN!!
EVERYTHING REGARDING OP GOES WELL.
*WIFE INFORMED ABOUT CATHETER..(NO MENTION TO DAVE)
**YES GOING TO ASK FOR THE FLOVENT INHALER THIS WILL HELP WITH SUDDEN ATTACH AND CURB MORE.
** YES RIGHT NOW THE NAVEL HURTS!!

DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE PAIN PILL / NERVE BLOCKER SO i DON'T MASK A BAD PROBLEM

*BOTH THESE HERNIA'S ARE FROM THE BAD DREADED COUGHS AFTER 3RD ONE WHICH CAN ONLY BE CURBED BY FLOVENT, A BEER (FLEM CUTTER/COLD) OR MILK WHICH HELPS IF THERE IS NOTHING ELSE. * WHEN TRIGGERED BY?? THE THIRD COUGH PRODUCES A TEASPOON OF FLEM.. THIS IS THE BRONCHIAL AREA CLOSING AND PRODUCING FLEM AT SAME TIME.

** UMBILICAL / NAVEL HERNIA STORY.

I'M OUTSIDE, ONE CAR WITH FROM THE STEPS TO FRONT DOOR.

TRIGGER TIME, i KNOW AND QUICKLY HEAD IN, 1ST COUGH TURNING AND DOUBLES ME OVER , 2ND COUGH AT BOTTOM STEP DOUBLES ME OVER AGAIN AND THE PAIN.. IT'S DONE, , 3RD COUGH AT SECOND STEP AS BEGINNING TO SKIP STEPS GOING UP.. HAVE TO STOP FOR UPCHUCK OVER SIDE RAIL, ONE OR TWO MORE TIMES, THEN MAKE IT TO BEER.. CALMING DOWN BUT IT WILL CONTINUE LONGER BECAUSE WAS A BAD ONE.. CAN KEEP ME IN A MILD COUCH MODE FOR 2WKS AT MOST WITH SOME STOMACH ISSUES!

*1997 I START WORK @ XXX CO. GET CHEMICAL EXPOSURE, I'M 45 THEN.
LESS THAN 4 MO. AND THE DAMAGE IS DONE BY PRODUCT IN USE 2YRS AFTER BEING DEEMED DANGEROUS AND BANNED FOR SALE IN CALIF. I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION ON THIS AND TWO OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THAT TIME.

*GO TO DOCTORS, THERE ARE MULTIPLE STORIES WITH THEM INCLUDING THAT THEY PROTECT THE COMPANIES "THEY DON'T WANT TO SLANT THEIR REPORTS AGAINST"
! THE 1st DOCTOR TREATED FOR HEADACHES !!! INSTEAD OF COUGH (LONG STORY).. SHOULD HAVE STARTED WITH THE COUGH!!!

WELL. LOST MOST THE REST OF THIS..
BUT ITS END STARTED:
WITH COMPLAINTS TO THE CO.
CAL OSH FINING THE CO.
MORE FROM REPLACED DOCTORS
LOTS OF HEADACHES
LOTS OF DYSLEXIC SYMPTOM MISTAKES ON PARTS BY ME AND OTHERS, THE PILE OF SCRAP METAL
MY FIRST WRITTEN COMPLAINT TO CO. WHICH DIDN'T GET TURNED INTO CO. INSURANCE FOR MONTHS UNTIL A NEW PLANT MANAGER!
THEN A NEW MANAGER CEOO OR WHAT EVER? A GUY SCAMMING AGAINST CO.
FIRED CEOO!

MY FILING A WORKMAN COMP CLAIM
ANOTHER COMPLAINT TO CAL OSHA
MY GETTING LAID OFF
CO. DOESN'T PAY UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIM
I FILE AGAIN
REQUIRED MEETING WITH CO. AND STATE OFFICE
NO SHOW OF CO.
I AM AWARDED MY UNEMPLOYMENT BECAUSE I WAS NOT FIRED!

MY MEETINGS WITH WORKMAN COMP LAWYER
COMP CASE GOES FOR  5 YEARS BACK AND FORTH BECAUSE TECHNICALLY THREE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN LISTED, PRIMARY AND TWO OTHERS ONE OF WHICH WILL NOT SAY EVEN TO THE LAWYER WHAT PRODUCTS INGREDIENTS ARE!! ENDS 2004. 2002 MONEY WAS NOT AN ISSUE HERE AND AWARD THROUGH WORKMAN COMP CLAIM SETTLEMENTS DO NOT PAY EVEN 1/2 OF ONE YEARS WAGES THOUGH YOU ARE AWARDED..
THE ISSUE WAS I LED THE WAY FOR THE OTHERS BUT NONE FOLLOWED AFRAID TO LOOSE JOBS
THE ISSUE WAS ALWAYS ABOUT HUMANS AND CORRECTING A PROBLEM IN WORKPLACES!
1997 BOUGHT SMALL CABIN HOME I'M IN
I'M SICK WITH MULTIPLE SYMPTOMS (STILL COUGHING BUT GOT RID OF HEADACHES)
WORKING IN MY OWN SHOP WITH SAFE PRODUCTS!!

MY MOTHER, WIFES FATHER AND GRANDFATHER DIE WITHIN ONE MONTH OF EACH OTHER DEVASTATING YEAR AND THEN HER BROTHER IN-LAW DIES (BOTH FIREMEN)

SELL HOME TO SON
BUY ANOTHER FOR A LOT
WE ALREADY HAVE BOUGHT ANOTHER NEAR PRESENT
6MO. LATER 9-11, WIFE LOOSES JOB IN HI-TECH "DOT.COM"
FORTUNATELY SHE HAS A HUBBY THAT SEES IT ALL AS I'M IN THE STOCK MARKET...
WE NEED TO SELL THIS HOUSE TOMORROW AND HEAD UP TO THE BIG ONE .. WARNING THAT WE SELL NOW! FINISH REPAIR OF RUSSIAN RIVER BIG HOME (30,000 DAMAGE) AND MOVE THE SHOP UP THERE THIS WEEK...
MOVE SHOP MACHINERY (3 20' TRUCK LOADS) TO LARGE GARAGE, WINCH ROLL AND PUSH INTO, NO ARRANGEMENT DUE TO SNOWING, SPRAY WITH ANTI RUST SPRAY AND RUN.

SOLD THE HOUSE JUST A WEEK BEFORE THE DOTCOM AFFECTED HOUSING MARKET----NONE SOLD AFTER... SO MANY GETTING LAID OFF!!!
SO HERE I AM YEARS LATER WITH A BLACK BRIEF CASE FULL OF PAPER WORK AND STUDIES FROM JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association  ) Lawyer stuff etc.
STILL SICK!

THE MOVE WAS THE BEST THING EVER, WE PAID FOR MY NEWER SHOP MACHINES AND SOLD SOME OLDER.

WE PAID FOR THE BIG HOUSE WHERE WE LIVED 12 YRS..SOLD TO YOUNGEST SON (THEY ALL GET SPECIAL DEALS TO HELP)

PAID FOR THE ONE I'M IN

THEN WE BOUGHT THE NEXT DOOR HOUSE, FIXED AND MADE A RENTAL - PAID FOR WITH WIFES 401 PLAN AS "THEY" ALLOWED  USING FOR INVESTMENTS FOR 2 YEARS,
PERFECT.

WELL AT THAT TIME I ASKED WIFE TO USE 50,000 OF THAT MONEY TO BUY MORE APPLE STOCK, HAD SHE SAID YES WE COULD HAVE X4 AND WE DID HAVE 160 TO PLAY.

IT WAS A SURE THING AS I KNEW THEIR WAVE VERY WELL AND NEW PRODUCT RELEASE PATTERN, BUY BEFORE MAC WORLD SHOW.. SELL ON WED. AFTER!
NOT THAT WAY ANYMORE, MADE MINE AND LEFT! SHORTLY AFTER THE NO! -NO LOSSES!

JUST SOMEBODY'S LIFE STORY
WE HAD BUMPS AND SACRIFICES, SAVED AND INVESTED, REMODELED AND SOLD
TO HAVE 3 HOMES AND ONE BUSINESS PAID FOR.
I MISS MY 69 JEEPSTER BUT IT PAID FOR THE SMALL HOUSE OF CURRENT

BUT I JUST WANT THE COUGH GONE!!!
THIS HOSPITAL IS AN ADVENTIST AND THEY TRY TO NOT USE CERTAIN PRODUCTS,
THEY DO NOT PRESCRIBE INHLALERS WITH STEROIDS NOR DO THEY OPIODS.

AH CRAP BATHROOM VISIT.. STILL BLOOD IN URINE... AND i THINK THIS COUGH BROK A STITCH WITH THE CORSET ON!! GOTTA GO GET WIFE UP TO HELP GET TITE AGAIN.. GOT DAMN HICUPS
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 8:05 am

Thank you Spring. I enjoyed reading your post.  Now to get you all healed up. Smile  I  saw you mentioned owning a Jeepster once, I just bought a Mahindra Roxor (like a Willys jeep)  for use on the farm. (gonna sell the RTV)  .  Love it's simplicity. I prayed over buying it and  still need to get used to it.
  I'll be keeping you in my prayers for continued improvement  and getting better each day.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 10:33 am

Checking my understanding here.  Initial exposure was 1997?  And you've been coughing since then?

Can you take deep breaths?  Are you confident damage is centered in bronchioles and not lung fields?

Did chest xrays ever reveal anything?

Are you short winded after exercise-exertion?

Do you know what your oxygen saturation levels were yesterday?  Did they clip that little monitor to your finger?  [oximeter]

Is the condition always about the same?  [no seasonal allergies that make it worse?]

Is the condition worsening over time?

Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: YOU GOT QUESTIONS - WE GOT ANSWERS!   Health issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 1:57 pm

Dove,
Yes 22yrs! And it does turn into a nightmare if it turns into the BIG one. Like I said the 3rd cough I can tell if the next will go that direction .. which means run for milk or a beer. If the cough continues like mild then those are manageable
and even if it keeps going most the day being irritating in cough with constant clearing throat it is better than the BIG one!
Last night was awful, when the hospital meds wore off I could not notice the change and finally when I did navel area is the most painful.. but once I got the Oxycodone this morning it started diminishing pain to acceptable level.
THING IS: If I have the back issue and the cough and then one more I do like others turn into a complete wreck!
Last night I did have a very small melt down and did cry a couple seconds.. enough to wipe them twice.
Last year Betsy had to help me get up the stairs while crying, BACK and Cough out of control hurting the back spine injury area every cough. Just could not take it.. she asked if I want here to call ambulance to go to emergency.. sometimes I evaluate my toughness (might be stubbornness) and stick it out.. I said no and laid in be for a while crying and coughing... worst time yet... so I decided next time I have trouble getting up the stairs with both I'll say yes!
onward:

Yes did x-rays, once a tech looked and one and re-took didn't seem to be any problem.
Yes can do deep breaths.
I did have to go to a special place once I believe the lawyer had them do special tests.. they were very thorough measuring capacity before exertion and after. Thing is I can trigger it, except a few coughs if resting on abdominal area when working on something I can tell that is affecting lungs and have to get out of the position to keep from getting more severe.
Condition always the same ... no pollen issues unless everyone is having problems.
Cigarette, Diesel vehicles, recirculate air button in car!, some perfumes and hand lotions the wife buys and other weird stuff like NO CANDLE SHOPS, cannot walk in the door literally but some at home  not a problem unless maybe the smoke in air gets to some % point for me.

I can get winded but not usually, mostly because of lack of exercise or hiking or hills in my case. I do go exploring a lot early and later avoiding the heat, and go to some favorite high altitude camp spots due to being more cool in the hot weather. Most of those places were picked for shifting wind directions later in the day, shade and sun usually tents are in the shade in afternoon in summer but sun in spring or late fall.
Right now as I post this I started with light coughing once a couple minutes with hic ups .. just no relief today! and now couple coughs and on we go, interrupts spelling. And we are contained a few minutes later, both gone.
You know Exertion in Snow / 34 and lower does set me off and that cold air going in and out actually hurts.

I think it is mostly bronchial as it is irritated it generates a lot of flem to flush out irritants while being triggered to close up passage ways to the lung... mostly happens to my left... I have measured the amount my self and depending on how big of event, it's a teaspoon on the small and on the large ones even if I do get control in an hour two the amount at beginning can be as much as one tablespoon +.. near by garbage with plastic bag or the toilet would be necessary cause it keeps coming!

So after 22 years of futile battle a tough outdoors guy will break down and cry during the battle.
I can recover but I am very tired and it does literally make tired loosing your energy like that you don't feel like doing much for a while.
Otherwise I'm still or WAS still giving Nathan a good dirt bike work out on narrow or wide trails.
He's said it often "you're really good for your age dad, and the most reliable person" I feel most good about the reliable, which I am always.
Well hoped that answered some stuff.

GOTTA GET BACK TO MY QUARTZ VEIN!!! MAYBE IN A MONTH.. not rush this recovery.

I ALSO GOT A HOLD OF THE SURGEON'S ASSISTANT THIS MORNING AND REQUESTED THE FLOWVENT INHALER TO STOP THE BIG ONE'S DEAD FIRST COUGH!!!! And the big plus is to have it in pocket for outdoors trips etc
Oh and the question is it getting worse.. no, IT is only getting worse now because I had not taken any inhalers for a while so it is now at the same level as it was before. And I waited too long... like I said somewhere about 2004 when they started spraying more I noticed the gradual increase in coughing.
I've seen some articles which talked about the increase rate numbers of asthma cases at hospitals, which was substantial!
SO STOP THE SPRAY!--SPRING FOR PRESIDENT 2024
Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 2:02 pm

Who makes the Jeep style vehicle?
Oh yeah and if I pm you you'll send some info on herbal or other natural stuff
for lungs etc? That would be nice to look at, and links are ok and simpler if u
want.
dave
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 9:45 pm

spring2 wrote:
Who makes the Jeep style vehicle?
dave
 Dave, Its made by Mahindra  and called a Roxor . (diesel)  Not road legal in most states .

I do hope and pray you are feeling better each day . I vote for  Dr Dove advice. Something different from the past  could be a benefit. 
 Have a good night and I will ask in prayer for a restful one and a better tomorrow with less pain.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:24 am

R U ok, Spring?  [a couple new pm's waiting for you].

Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Yes.. ok.
It was a real pain and calling a bunch of different people associated with the surgeon to get the fowvent
inhaler..all day Friday and last answer from surgeon through assistant WAS NO TIME.. TOTAL 1 WHOLE WEEK OF ASKING!!! Went down to our closest Rapid Care no appointment.. got doctor told I jut had the surgery have been asking and told her 22years I NEED IT to prevent any more damage and that the cough caused it all in the first place, got prescription, made it to the drug store before closing, in my grubby hands and first puff on way home!

I HAD A GREAT SLEEP - NO COUGHING & NO PAIN... WOKE UP FEELING PRETTY GOOD!

THANK YOU LORD FOR THAT ONE DOCTOR!!

NO HURTING COUGHS TODAY!!  And I have refills!!!!!!

Yup doing better.

The pain killers.. prevent an attention span for reading though so.. some time off from news.
I've been monitoring news headlines though..and it is hard to be idol for long.... onward Christian soldiers!!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 4:53 am

Sounds like you are going all guns.....keep it up....God is good!
Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 5:18 pm

I received a card today from the hospital... It was signed by all those nice people there that helped me, wishing me a good recovery and a thanks for choosing their hospital. They truly care, I could tell during my first visit while I waited .. how they treated each person at all the stations I went to. Eyes welled up.

Well and that inhaler is keeping me under control very good while the umbilical hernia site heals.

OK.. the news is ... I now have no

belly button!! Yeah... it is completely flat..  it is one of those things that change you some because it is gone and you can't get it back, I did expect it to still be there... but it's not.

Guess I'll have to buy some jewel or something... dunno

Only constipation left to work on.

All pain is of tolerable level, yippee!
[size=13]button button who's got the button?[/size]
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 10:17 pm

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Got a call into the doctors for the constipation just a few minutes ago, it's been since the 10th... so I am more concerned today. Liquids, no solids until this is solved.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 4:27 pm

2 Tbs milk of magnesia or max dosage on bottle-whichever is greater and LOTS of water. 
[min 50 ounces between now and morning].  [your prostate is just going to have to 'put on it's man hat' and suck it up] till tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 5:03 pm

Dave, I did some digging and constipation seems to be a common occurrence after hernia surgery. From what I'm reading it may last a while. Plus you are taking opiate pain meds and that in itself causes stoppage as well. ~5 days constipation is common - anything after that though and you need to speak with your doctors. Yeah, what Dove said - lots of fluids. Broths and such to keep your strength up.

Back to top Go down

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 10:25 pm

DONE WITH THE DRUGS TONIGHT, SEEM TO BE DOING OK WITH REDUCED DOSE AND IT IS THE END FOR THEM.
I AM NOW OK IN THE CONSTIPATION DEPT. WOOPEE.

SO JUST ME AND MY INHALER NOW.

THANKS FOR THE TIP DOVE!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Smile Smile Smile  So very glad for you Spring . Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Health issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health issues   Health issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Health issues
Page 1 of 1