Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rep. Ilhan Omar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Rep. Ilhan Omar Empty
PostSubject: Rep. Ilhan Omar   Rep. Ilhan Omar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 11:04 pm

I typed this up at 4, and was going to file it.  But Hannity had it on tonite, so it must be time.  We are all Americans, she said.  No...Americans don't say the things she says.

Rep. Ilhan Omar 
Speaking to a private fundraiser for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) in Los Angeles in March, Omar referred to the terror attacks of September 11, 2001, as a day in which “some people did something.”

“The reason I think that many of us knew that this was going to get worse is that we finally have a leader, a world leader in the White House, who publicly says Islam hates us; who fuels hate against Muslims; who thinks it is okay, that it’s okay to speak about a faith and a whole community in a way that is dehumanizing, vilifying, and doesn’t understand, or at least makes us want to think that he doesn’t understand, the consequences that his words might have,” she said, according to The Gateway Pundit.

She goes on:
“Violent crimes and other acts of hate by right-wing extremists and white nationalists are on the rise in this country and around the world,” she said. “We can no longer ignore that they are being encouraged by the occupant of the highest office in the land.” She said: “We are all Americans.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S8wdQN_TTc

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Rep. Ilhan Omar
Page 1 of 1