Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mitt Romney said

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mitt Romney said Empty
PostSubject: Mitt Romney said   Mitt Romney said I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 6:57 pm

After acknowledging no obstruction,  Romney, who has had a contentious relationship with the president in recent years, said he was “sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President.
“I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine,” he went on to say.
“Reading the report is a sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders.”-----
Mike Huckabee, who was also busy having to defend daughter Sarah from CNN snake April  Ryan, responded to Mitt.
"“Know what makes me sick, Mitt? Not how disingenuous you were to take @realDonaldTrump $$ and then 4 yrs later jealously trash him & then love him again when you begged to be Sec of State, but makes me sick that you got GOP nomination and could have been @POTUS,” Huckabee tweeted.
---me: the dems  and Rinos are beyond despicable.  They are diabolical.
Given over to a reprobate mind, in spades.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Mitt Romney said
Page 1 of 1