Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM Empty
PostSubject: Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM   Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 8:22 pm

SETH RICH, U1  !  WOW !  UNDER 2 MINS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGoUFxh6pzk

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM   Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 8:28 pm

Now, if the media to simply ignored Gingrich’s bold statement, their silence would have been glaringly obvious. Instead, the web was flooded with coverage referring to Gingrich’s statement as a “debunked story” about the murdered DNC staffer, such as one written by Chuck Ross for The Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF). Although The Daily Caller had previously published two articles supporting the idea that Rich was assassinated, Ross clung tightly to the establishment playbook and recited the same tired talking points: that Rod Wheeler recanted his story, and that Rich’s family says ideas of assassination are nothing but gossip and conspiracy theories.

Quote :
Responding to Ross’ contention the Rich assassination is a myth, Darlene Tottyuploaded a copy of the D.C. Metropolitan Police Report from the night Rich was shot which stated he was still alive when police arrived, and was transported to a local hospital at 4:20 am. The report also says he was pronounced dead by the attending physician at 5:57 am.
But here’s where the story takes an interesting twist. Totty also uploaded testimonyfrom an anonymous person claiming to be a medical doctor in his fourth year of surgical residency training at MedStar Washington Hospital Center where Rich was taken.
According to Totty, the anonymous email was sent on 5/17/17 and sharply contradicts the police report, the mainstream media’s narrative, and Rich’s own family.
“I feel I shouldn’t stay silent,” the doctor said, claiming that Seth was undoubtedly alive when he was brought into the hospital and was rushed to the OR where an “exlap,” exploratory laparotomy was performed to identify and address the damage done by his gunshot wounds.
The doctor says they found Rich’s liver damaged and repaired it, as well as a portion of his bowel that they “resect[ed]” it by cutting out the damaged portion and reconnecting it again.
“I’ve seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he’d sustained a fatal wound,” the surgeon wrote.
“He was transferred to ICU, and transfused 2 units of blood,” he wrote, noting that Seth’s blood pressure was stable and he was not on any ‘pressers’ (blood pressure medicine). “It seemed pretty routine,” the doctor explained, that is until something highly unusual and concerning happened.
“About 8 hours after [Seth Rich] arrived,” well after the 5:57 time of death noted on the police report, “we were swarmed with LEO’s (law enforcement officers).”
“Pretty much everyone except the attending and a few ICU nurses was kicked out of the ICU,” he explained. “It was weird as hell.”
“At turnover (change of shift) that morning, we were instructed not to round (visit) on the VIP (Rich) that came in last night,” he wrote. “That’s exactly what the attending (physician) said and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about.”
“I rounded on patients literally next door, but I was physically blocked from checking in on him,” he continues, referring presumably to police officers standing at Rich’s door.
The circumstances of Rich’s death, he continued, were incredibly suspicious and shrouded in secrecy. “No one was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died,” he said, adding that “no code was called” and the attending did not order any emergency resuscitation to save Rich.
“I’ve never seen anything like it before, and while I can’t say 100%, that he was allowed to die, I don’t understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may. I’m just one low-level doc,” he concluded. “Something’s fishy though, that’s for sure.”
While DC Clothesline has been unable to confirm the surgeon’s identity, they did consult with an ER doctor who was at least able to confirm that the language used in the testimony is “consistent with Operating Room terminology and descriptions of surgical procedures,” pointing to the likelihood of the testimony coming from a real surgeon at worst and being true at best.
This surgeon’s testimony is certainly damning, but it’s just one of a growing mountain of testimonies regarding the Rich assassination. As The Free Thought Project reported, more attention is being given now than ever before to the issue.
Prior to his arrest—which is a whole other can of worms—Julian Assange offered a huge reward for information leading to Rich’s killers. Now, Kim Dotcom, who claims to have been a close friend of Rich’s, says he has written testimony confirming suspicions that Rich was, in fact, the DNC whistleblower who handed over the DNC emails to WikiLeaks.
On Tuesday, Dotcom promised to make a formal statement to the media regarding his relationship with Rich, as well as furnish them with the “written testimony”.
After the MSM attempted to bury it, Gingrich’s statement on Fox may have blown the Seth Rich story wide open. As more and more people find their courage and testify against the true thugs who assassinated him, perhaps Rich—and the American people—will finally have justice.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM   Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Yeah, this needs to be kept front and center. Newt actually said "Seth Rich ASSASSINATION". Let that one sink in.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM   Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 1:03 pm

Looking at the Arab Summit meeting picture on the yt video, I realized that was Obama.
So I checked the date of the Newt video, which was, in fact, presented in a newsletter yesterday.

THE VIDEO DATE IS MAY 21, 2017.   It's still valid.  And RELEVANT now with the Assange affair.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM   Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newt Gingrich Drops a HUGE BOOM
Page 1 of 1