Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANOTHER BOOM FROM NXIVM CASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ANOTHER BOOM FROM  NXIVM CASE Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER BOOM FROM NXIVM CASE   ANOTHER BOOM FROM  NXIVM CASE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 8:35 pm

HUGE ARTICLE WITH COURT DOCS.  MONEY FOR HITLERY
https://www.teaparty.org/court-docs-prosecutors-ask-present-evidence-nxivm-sex-cult-leaders-illegally-bundled-money-hillary-clinton-campaign-357333/
(Big League Politics) – Prosecutors have asked to present evidence in the NXIVM sex cult racketeering trial showing that NXIVM leaders including Nancy Salzman and Clare Bronfman illegally bundled money for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign by compelling members to donate to Clinton and then reimbursing the members. (READ: Ex-NXIVM Employees: Kirsten Gillibrand’s Father and Stepmother, Second Cousins, Were Very Active In The Cult, Acted As Broker To Democrat Politicians).

“I was there, and I knew that the contributions were made by more than a dozen NXIVM members to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign,” former NXIVM employee Frank Parlato tells Big League Politics, confirming that the court documents refer to Clinton’s campaign. Bronfman’s donations to Clinton are recorded.
The prosecutors state:
“Campaign Contribution Evidence i. Facts At trial, the government intends to introduce witness testimony and documents demonstrating that in 2007, the defendants and their co-conspirators were involved in an illegal scheme to exceed contribution limits to a presidential primary campaign.
Witness testimony, corroborated by documentary evidence, will demonstrate that at least 14 members of the Nxivm community, including at least five defendants and co-conspirators, made the maximum campaign donation to a primary campaign with the understanding that they would be reimbursed by Bronfman or Nancy Salzman.
At the suggestion of a political operative, who has since pleaded guilty to an unrelated New York state bribery charge also involving campaign contributions, the contributions were “bundled” and presented to the candidate at a fundraising event attended by conspirators, including Nancy Salzman.
A cooperating witness who attended the event will testify that the defendants and their co-conspirators made the contributions in hopes of obtaining political influence to advance their own agenda, including targeting perceived enemies of Raniere. The government will also seek to introduce evidence of similar conduit contributions to other elected officials, as well as use of other political lobbyists in attempts to gain influence.

MUCH MORE AT LINK.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOOM FROM NXIVM CASE   ANOTHER BOOM FROM  NXIVM CASE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 10:30 am

WILL EXPOSE CLINTONS?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOOM FROM NXIVM CASE   ANOTHER BOOM FROM  NXIVM CASE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 10:43 am

spring2 wrote:
WILL EXPOSE CLINTONS?

There's already enough exposed to sink 3 Titanics without the help of any iceberg.
But yes. it sure should add to it.  Maybe we need something new and fresh to catapult the Clintonista's onto center stage, and this would be 'new' news to the world.

I find it interesting that we-they are going right in on Obama.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOOM FROM NXIVM CASE   ANOTHER BOOM FROM  NXIVM CASE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Dove wrote:
Maybe we need something new and fresh to catapult the Clintonista's onto center stage, and this would be 'new' news to the world.

The Seth Rich treatment comes to mind. Now I have to go repent for even thinking that. Innocent

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOOM FROM NXIVM CASE   ANOTHER BOOM FROM  NXIVM CASE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER BOOM FROM NXIVM CASE
Page 1 of 1