5 things to know about Comet ISON

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Done

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:51 pm

I see it as I Son

1. Ezekiel 12:25
  2. 25 ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done
  3. From the first Bible I ever read.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Thanks. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Done

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Must be your favorite planet Uranus, here you go, get it Done.

Uranus, the third-largest planet in the solar system, has an average temperature of –350° F and does not have a solid surface.

Size: About 4 Earths would fit side by side across the face of Uranus. Its diameter is 31,800 miles (51,100 kilometers), making it the third-largest planet in the solar system.

Distance from the Sun: The seventh planet from the Sun, Uranus orbits at a distance of about 1.8 billion miles (2.9 billion km), more than 19 times farther than Earth's orbit.

Orbit around the Sun: Uranus goes around the Sun once every 84 Earth years.

Rotation: Uranus spins on its axis one time every 17 hours.

Surface: Uranus does not have solid surface.

Atmosphere: The atmosphere of Uranus holds hydrogen (83 percent), helium (15 percent), and methane (2 percent). Methane is what gives Uranus its blue-green color.
Temperature: Uranus is very cold — its average temperature is
–350° F (–210° C).

Escape velocity: To escape the gravity of Uranus, you need to travel 47,600 miles (76,600 km) per hour, compared to 25,000 miles (40,200 km) per hour necessary to escape Earth's gravity.

Other information: Discovered by William Herschel in 1781, Uranus is encircled by 11 narrow rings.

The planet's five largest moons are: Ariel, Umbriel, Titania, Oberon, and Miranda. There are at least 22 smaller moons.

Uranus is the planet tipped on its side. Uranus spins more like a barrel on its side than a top. This strange tilt may be the result of a collision with another body that tipped Uranus on its side.

In mythology, Uranus was the father of Saturn and grandfather of Jupiter.

2. 25 ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done

Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:30 pm

JEW wrote:
Looks like it will be close to uranus...

I looked at Done's chart and its ironic because the "eye" really is pretty close to "uranus". Really strange considering the fact that "ritual sodomy" (whatever that is besides the obvious) is a well known part of illuminati/occult ritual. That's just what I've read, any and everywhere authorities on the topic discuss the issue.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Done

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:57 am

Did you catch this one? Think not. Sunrise the morning from my location Nasa's Curiosity rover landed. Note: again the Sun's Decl.1630

Rise 6-10 That's Leo the Lion right?

Revelation 5

5 And I saw in the right hand of the One seated upon the throne a scroll written within and on the

reverse side, sealed tight with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice:

"Who is worthy to open the scroll and loose its seals?" 3 But neither in heaven nor upon earth nor

underneath the earth was there a single one able to open the scroll or to look into it. 4 And I gave way

to a great deal of weeping because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. 5 But

one of the elders says to me: "Stop weeping. Look! The Lion that is of the tribe of Judah, the root of

David, has conquered so as to open the scroll and its seven seals."

Back to top Go down
Done

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:28 am

Today this scripture that YOU just heard is fulfilled.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 am

Interesting that 'men' named the comet 'ISON'.

If you break it apart it can be any number of things. ISO-N

The International Organization for Standardization (French: Organisation internationale de normalisation, Russian: Международная организация по стандартизации, tr. Myezhdunarodnaya organizatsiya po standartizatsii),[1] known as ISO, is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations. Founded on 23 February 1947, the organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.[2]
The three official languages of the ISO are English, French and Russian.[3] The organization's logos in two of its official languages, English and French, include the word ISO, and it is usually referred to by this short-form name. The organization states that ISO is not an acronym or initialism for the organization's full name in any official language.[citation needed]
Recognizing that its initials would be different in different languages, the organization adopted ISO, based on the Greek word isos (ἴσος, meaning equal), as the universal short form of its name.[4] However, one of the founding delegates, Willy Kuert, recollected the original naming question with the comment: "I recently read that the name ISO was chosen because 'iso' is a Greek term meaning 'equal'. There was no mention of that in London!"[5]
(All straight from Wiki)

[b][u]Now for the 'N' [/u][/b]
N (named en /ˈɛn/[1]) is the fourteenth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
History of the forms[edit]

One of the most common hieroglyphs, snake, was used in Egyptian writing to stand for a sound like the English ⟨J⟩, because the Egyptian word for "snake" was djet. It is speculated by many that Semitic people working in Egypt adapted hieroglyphics to create the first alphabet, and that they used the same snake symbol to represent N, because their word for "snake" may have begun with that sound. However, the name for the letter in the Phoenician, Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic alphabets is nun, which means "fish" in some of these languages. The sound value of the letter was /n/—as in Greek, Etruscan, Latin and all modern languages.
Egyptian hieroglyph for JPhoenicianNunEtruscan NGreekNu

Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:12 am

So, hypothetically, in the "Year of the Snake" we could have a comet that is referred to as the universally accepted snake.

Of course if you read ISON backwards, N-OSI could be read as the Snake, followed by OSI or potentially a reference to Osiris.

Of course we can always jumble the letters up and get 'SION', a transliteration of Zion.

Zion (Hebrew: ציון‎) (also transliterated Sion, Tzion or Tsion) is a place name often used as a synonym for Jerusalem.[1][2] The word is first found in Samuel II, 5:7 dating to c.630–540 BCE according to modern scholarship. It commonly referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David. The term Tzion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and generally, the World to Come.
In Kabbalah the more esoteric reference is made to Tzion[3] being the spiritual point from which reality emerges, located in the Holy of Holies of the First, Second and Third Temple.
Back to top Go down
Done

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 am

quietobserver wrote:
So, hypothetically, in the "Year of the Snake" we could have a comet that is referred to as the universally accepted snake.

Of course if you read ISON backwards, N-OSI could be read as the Snake, followed by OSI or potentially a reference to Osiris.

Of course we can always jumble the letters up and get 'SION', a transliteration of Zion.

Zion (Hebrew: ציון‎) (also transliterated Sion, Tzion or Tsion) is a place name often used as a synonym for Jerusalem.[1][2] The word is first found in Samuel II, 5:7 dating to c.630–540 BCE according to modern scholarship. It commonly referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David. The term Tzion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and generally, the World to Come.
In Kabbalah the more esoteric reference is made to Tzion[3] being the spiritual point from which reality emerges, located in the Holy of Holies of the First, Second and Third Temple.

That was some great info: thanks. I do have a snake head on top my Iron Rod.

Revelation 2

26 And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the

nations, 27 and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces

like clay vessels,

the same as I have received from my Father, 28 and I will give him the morning star

Done in English Gematria Equals: 228

Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 am

Go take a look at The Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead as translated into English & see how "N" is used. You'll be absolutely shocked. While "N" is & was well known to represent the snake hieroglyph for some reason (lol) all translations of book use N interchangeably with anyone who would use the spells or prayers.
For instance, and keep in mind its absolute heresy, an abomination, etc., but the main hymn to Osiris begins with "Worship of Osiris"........and ends in "to the ka of the Osiris N."

And so does half of the other nonsense. Keep in mind who else was well educated and versed in the ways of pharaoh and the Egyptians.
Back to top Go down
Done

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:45 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Go take a look at The Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead as translated into English & see how "N" is used. You'll be absolutely shocked. While "N" is & was well known to represent the snake hieroglyph for some reason (lol) all translations of book use N interchangeably with anyone who would use the spells or prayers.
For instance, and keep in mind its absolute heresy, an abomination, etc., but the main hymn to Osiris begins with "Worship of Osiris"........and ends in "to the ka of the Osiris N."

And so does half of the other nonsense. Keep in mind who else was well educated and versed in the ways of pharaoh and the Egyptians.

Believe your right, again thanks for the info:

Sunrise the morning from my location Nasa's Curiosity rover landed.

Note: again the Sun's Decl.1630

One of the Cameras on the rover is called Mars Descent Imager (MARDI) MARS DI

or Mars D1 or Mars Done or DM or what's on the DM? D1 or Done.

The Eagle is the constellation Scorpius, Antares is the main star and

thats the name of the software for the rover.

The Mars Science Laboratory Mission (MSL) Curiosity rover has a suite of scientific instruments and sensors onboard that include four science cameras: two "Mastcam" mast-mounted remote sensing cameras, the Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI) microscope mounted at the end of the rover's Robotic Arm (RA), and the Mars Descent Imager (MARDI), a chassis-mounted descent imager. A team of engineers and computer scientists at Ames, in collaboration with Malin Space Science Systems (MSSS), San Diego, Calif., and JPL have provided the Mastcam, MAHLI, and MARDI (MMM) science teams with interactive 3D visualization and simulation software, dubbed "Antares," for the development of MMM instrument command sequences, situational awareness, and to better understand the rovers surroundings.
Robotic Arm (RA), Antares is located at RA1630

Back to top Go down
Done

PostSubject: Re: 5 things to know about Comet ISON   Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:24 am

Sorry I wasn't going there got to leave this post, off topic for me.No
You guy's have some sick minds!!!

Back to top Go down

5 things to know about Comet ISON

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum ::  :: -