Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe Empty
PostSubject: Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe   Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 6:02 pm

POTUS tuned it down to 'Sleepy Joe'.  Seems to me he was 'leaky Joe', always spilling the beans on something that shouldn't have been let out.
HOWEVER, he may not last long.

1st tweet:
@TomFitton

Remember: Comey's ambush of @RealDonaldTrump with the Clinton-DNC dossier garbage was orchestrated during an Oval Office meeting with Barack Obama, Clapper, Brennan, and Rice.
8:13 AM - 25 Apr 2019

follow up tweet:

@TomFittonMore

oAnd Biden.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe   Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 9:23 pm

We have to find the POTUS comments re Charlottesville, because Lying Joe is lying about what Trump said.  He opened his campaign with it.  He talked about it on the View today and we have proof Trump never said what Joe is saying he did!

I saw the tape on Fox tonite.  I know we have it on the web somewhere.  If nobody finds it tonite, I'll look in the a.m.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe   Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 8:23 pm

https://dcalert.com/2019/04/27/biden-already-licking-foreign-leaders-boots/

Looks like they bypassed the book deal and probably sold secrets or something.

In December of 2013, Hunter Biden flies on Air Force 2 to Beijing, China, with his father. His father meets with Chinese officials, he’s very soft on Beijing. The most important thing that happens happens 10 days after they return. And that’s when Hunter Biden’s small, private equity firm called Rosemont Seneca Partners gets a $1 billion private equity deal with the Chinese government, not with the Chinese corporation, with the government. And what people need to realize is Hunter Biden has no background in China, he has no background in private equity

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe   Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 10:07 pm

https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Biden-launches-campaign-by-attacking-Trumps-reaction-to-Charlottesville-588023?fbclid=IwAR3t4kprYdB1VkRjPRO-FQfB2piFIGio5QL_WzbccPnLCd0BBbPekv2BkrY
would this be it??? (I hope I did it right?)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe   Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 6:20 am

You did it right, Yaddy.  That's lying Joe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbOU2fTg6cI

I still can't find the original comments POTUS made on Charlottesville. 
Every yt video is an attack.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe   Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:39 am

THE FACTS ON BIDEN-UKRAINE:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/05/02/nyt-confirms-hunter-biden-was-paid-by-ukrainians-while-father-was-vp/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe   Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go with LYING Creepy Joe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: