Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REAL REASON FOR 5G PROBABLY UNCOVERED? Think Mark of the Beast Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

REAL REASON FOR 5G PROBABLY UNCOVERED? Think Mark of the Beast Stuff Empty
PostSubject: REAL REASON FOR 5G PROBABLY UNCOVERED? Think Mark of the Beast Stuff   REAL REASON FOR 5G PROBABLY UNCOVERED? Think Mark of the Beast Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 2:16 pm

This was posted today by Jim Stone and makes perfect sense. Y’all know that I’m retired from the electronics industry and I assure you that I perfectly understand the highly technical MIT paper “RFID Finder” PDF linked below. Apparently Jim Stone understands and gets it too.

https://www.mit.edu/~fadel/papers/RFind-paper.pdf

The concept is based on the simple NO BATTERIES REQUIRED crystal radio schematic I posted below. The energy from the radio station hitting the antenna rectifies through the diode and powers the headphones. Principal is exactly the same using 5G much higher frequency tech.

REAL REASON FOR 5G PROBABLY UNCOVERED? Think Mark of the Beast Stuff Simple_radio_schematic_0

Jim Stone web site:  http://82.221.129.208

Jim Stone wrote:
I just read a social media post where someone left a simple line: The reason for 5G is to power tracking chips remotely, and they need a high power RF source everywhere to do that

Gee, why did I not think of that? it is OBVIOUS. Let's go over how ID chips work: You can't run them on a battery because the battery would eventually run out and need to be replaced. So all of them have passive recievers that wait for an outside radio signal to be picked up by a coil, which then goes to a diode that rectifies the radio signal to DC, and then the chip powers up.

The problem with all of this however, is that you have to have the chip near the receiver to have it activate the pick up coil (which is low frequency in current models) and the coil has to be large to accept the low frequency signal. 5G answers the problem of proximity and size to acheive power transfer.

Because 5G is millimeter wavelength, the antenna, which can be coiled, only has to be a few millimeters long. If you can coil it, it can be much shorter than a millimeter and work. So much shorter that inside of an item "the size of a grain of rice" you could have hundreds of receiving antennas, all working together to draw in as much power EACH as the much larger receiving coil in the current ID chips. All made possible by a much higher frequency.

This probably is not in production yet, but you can bet your shorts that the people who put 5G at such high frequency and cleared so much bandwidth for it considered this.

Proximity issues can be greatly mitigated by the fact that you can have MANY receiving coils, rather than one, in a tiny space. HUNDREDS. All can work together to get enough power to drive the chip well enough for it to record everything it can and transmit it back, likely over significant distances. "The mark of the beast" could be made a reality with this and it would not be conceptual, it would be practical.

This document from MIT shows that such a system could be practical at distances of over a mile. That would obviously be good enough for "the mark of the beast" with 5G being put in every block or so.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

REAL REASON FOR 5G PROBABLY UNCOVERED? Think Mark of the Beast Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: