Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hillary Invites China to Intervene With Our Upcoming 2020 Elections and To Get Trump's Tax Returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hillary Invites China to Intervene With Our Upcoming 2020 Elections and To Get Trump's Tax Returns Empty
PostSubject: Hillary Invites China to Intervene With Our Upcoming 2020 Elections and To Get Trump's Tax Returns   Hillary Invites China to Intervene With Our Upcoming 2020 Elections and To Get Trump's Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 11:19 am

Hear it for yourself peeps! Go to the 5 minute 50 second mark in the video below. Where are all the Russia, Russia, Russia people? Oh, but its Hillary so I expect that no China, China, China will be heard from the commie-left. Double standards anyone?

This bitch needs a 'strong rope, short drop, sudden stop' noose job!

I’m calling – HYPOCRITE – right now – before any news breaks of this – which it won’t!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5AqDLlRdM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Hillary Invites China to Intervene With Our Upcoming 2020 Elections and To Get Trump's Tax Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary Invites China to Intervene With Our Upcoming 2020 Elections and To Get Trump's Tax Returns   Hillary Invites China to Intervene With Our Upcoming 2020 Elections and To Get Trump's Tax Returns I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Hildabeast can go to China or go to Hell!

or a Slip Knot with really rough anchor rope!
Back to top Go down

Hillary Invites China to Intervene With Our Upcoming 2020 Elections and To Get Trump's Tax Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: