Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond Stupidness, name of my new show! IRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beyond Stupidness, name of my new show! IRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Stupidness, name of my new show! IRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN   Beyond Stupidness, name of my new show! IRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 7:03 pm

WORLD NEWS DESK 10 MAY 2019   CommentsIRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN
A leader in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards publicly told Iranian TV viewers on their evening news, that Iran is preparing to hit US bases in Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Afghanistan.   He also pointed out that the base at Al-Dhafra is only 300 kilometers from Iran and said "our missiles will reach these bases."
The map below shows the location of US military bases around Iran:
Beyond Stupidness, name of my new show! IRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN MAP-US_Bases_Near_Iran
General Amir Ali Hajizadeh is the commander of the cavalry force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.  Appearing on TV news, the General makes clear what Iran intends to do.  Here's video proof:
https://youtu.be/N9qmvVAmy3M

In the meantime, Iranian tanks, armored troop carriers and other heavy weapons were video recorded on the roads in Abadan, Iran near the Kuwait and Iraq borders. The scalable map below shows the area:

The video below shows the Iranian military hardware moving toward the Basrah Bridge:
https://youtu.be/bGQvVSvC3Vk

https://youtu.be/N9qmvVAmy3M

If those troops cross into Iraq via the Basrah Bridge, they could physically attack the US base at Basrah within hours.

Whatever Iran is thinking, if their plans include actual attacks on US bases, they will consign their entire nation to the ash heap of history.

WORLD NEWS DESK 10 MAY 2019
Back to top Go down

Beyond Stupidness, name of my new show! IRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Stupidness, name of my new show! IRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN   Beyond Stupidness, name of my new show! IRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 7:07 pm

YES WE NEED TO REACH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DIRECTLY... 

OH MAN LIKE YEAH.. THE MUSHROOMS ARE JUST AWESOME.. AND THEY ARE GREEN AND FREE IN DUMVER.  IT'S LIKE GETTING REALLY CRAZY MAN! BERSERKLY HAS NUTTIN ON THIS SHROOM STUFF!!
Back to top Go down

Beyond Stupidness, name of my new show! IRANIAN ARMY GENERAL GOES ON TV; REVEALS PLANS TO MISSILE STRIKE U.S. BASES IN QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND AFGHANISTAN
Page 1 of 1