Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing Empty
PostSubject: Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing   Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 2:23 pm

Antares is the star which the LM oriented itself for lunar landing.

Audio of Apollo 11 about Antares

https://history.nasa.gov/afj/ap11fj/audio/a11_0094034.mp3

Mars is with Antares when Apollo 11 landed on the Moon July 20 1969
Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing Galaxy22

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing   Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Good to hear from you again Done. Wish i knew the significance of this. i know you try to help but some things may require divine intervention.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing   Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:44 pm

i truly have doubts that anybody went to the moon in the 60's.....i am not saying that i don't believe it, just some questions that require critical thinking and the "answers" are not sufficent for me to be convinced
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing   Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mars/Anti Mars and Apollo 11 Moon Landing
Page 1 of 1