Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choices, choices ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Choices, choices ... Empty
PostSubject: Choices, choices ...   Choices, choices ... I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 5:26 pm

Hi guys! i'm looking for a new icon but have some questions.

i like this icon American (of the 50) from Michigan:
Choices, choices ... Jem10
but does it actually mean that Michigan is under water because it's colored blue? Someone on Facebook was just stating that all of our states are under water because they're under Maritime rule (color of law).

Then there's this one that i got from a Michigan.gov map page:
Choices, choices ... Jem11
It's kind of "Bing" green. So, would that mean green land or the green agenda? Because what i've been finding is that everything (every word, every color, every shape) has meaning and i'd like to get it right.

By the way, does Bing mean Being? Looks like it doesn't it. Hopefully not the green being though. So while i'm asking questions, which search engine have you fellow watchers chosen to use and why?

Thanks all! thanks
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices ...   Choices, choices ... I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:50 pm

I like the flag, myself.  Not too worried about the 'underwater' part.  You could think of it as 'sea to shining sea'. OR Lake Michigan.  Wink

Searches:  if I want a private search (supposedly), I use duckduckgo.
Otherwise Bing,  Google only if I can't find what I want anywhere else.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices ...   Choices, choices ... I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:39 pm

the flag by a large margin
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices ...   Choices, choices ... I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 6:50 am

The flag!

Add to that - Michigan under a BLUE SKY.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices ...   Choices, choices ... I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 12:32 pm

FLAG
THEN A MICHIGAN LANDMARK, STATE BIRD OR SOMETHING NOT REFERRING TO POLITICAL ETC.

MAYBE CUTOUT OF MICHIGAN AS A FLAG?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices ...   Choices, choices ... I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Thanks guys! i'm now thinking the blue is azure as in skies.
So, America's flag is flying high in the sky today above Michigan's peninsulas (as it should be). 

i just ran across a site that some of you may be interested in following up on: Gun Trust Depot - Easily set up a gun trust that protects you, your guns, your rights - Attorney Drafted - ATF Approved 

i don't know a thing about it and can't recommend but it sounded interesting. www.guntrustdepot.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choices, choices ...   Choices, choices ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choices, choices ...
Page 1 of 1