Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop Empty
PostSubject: researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop   researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 11:47 am

i don't watch tv except for basketball and football, but there is asomething big going on with the "Q" thread on TD concerning some actor that killed himself....it involved the kardashians,tom hanks and a "dead mans switch" that the actor activated before he committed suicide  or was suicided....it seems that various places including 4 chan are removing the video where he tells all....if you have time check on this and decode what is actually happening....i have to go to the garden before it rains again
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop   researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 12:29 pm

Mike, maybe this is what you are thinking about. I've barely followed the story. Don't even know who this guy is since I don't have and haven't owned a TV set for going on about 12 ~ish years. Yeah, been following along on Tiger D but since I have no idea who Kappy is it's all a big DUH for me. Anyway - video is 1hr 20min long. Hope it's the one you wanted. I don't really think I could stand to watch the thing though.

https://youtu.be/Pw8mgeR-NQY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop   researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 12:33 pm

here is another one that condensed this one....go to the 4 minute mark to see the dead mans switch....this got interesting in a hurry....those little girls can't be over 7-8 years old,man!!...who's ***ing house is that!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZxxLJILWOs&t=263s

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop   researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Mike, thanks for the 11 minute summary video of the 80 minute video I posted. I could stand to watch 11 minutes and now knowing more maybe I'll buckle in and watch the 80 minute one. Now that I know more I think this story bears following. I'll try to get myself up to speed.

I screen capped some of the bathhouse video in case it drops into the Internet memory hole and goes poof.

researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop Kappy_12

researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop Kappy_11

researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop Kappy_10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop   researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm

I did speed watch the long one earlier.  Didn't get anything out of it.  He never intimates at what he did.
Supposedly 2 men tried to keep him from jumping.  Hmmm.
Fact is he might have already been dead when they helped him over the rail.

The Hanks message is the 'tell'.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop   researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 3:20 pm

i have been trying to redpill our local postmaster, and talk bible with her when i can....she is hooked since much of what i have told her in past, is happening....i showed her this and her response was," is everybody in washington and hollywood a pedophile?"....my answer was "not all, but pretty much".....she already knows about the freaks in the business world and media, but the pedo stuff was something that she just didn't think was possible on such a large scale....ask her now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop   researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

researcher....something is going on and i'm kinda' out of the loop
Page 1 of 1