Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monsanto Gestapo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Monsanto Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Monsanto Gestapo   Monsanto Gestapo I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 4:36 pm

[link to www.naturalnews.com (secure)

[link to www.brighteon.com (secure)]

For over a decade, Monsanto has been engaged in building and maintaining “hit lists” of journalists, lawmakers and regulators to be taken out if they opposed the evil agenda of GMOs and toxic glyphosate weed killer chemicals that now inundate the world food supply. Any influential person who opposed the Monsanto agenda was subjected to one or more of the following:

Attempted bribery
Death threats and intimidation
Character assassination through well-funded “negative P.R.” campaigns
Defamation via coordinated Wikipedia attacks, run by Monsanto operatives
Career destruction, such as getting scientists blacklisted from science journals
Being doxxed, having their home addresses publicized and their families and co-workers threatened

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Monsanto Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsanto Gestapo   Monsanto Gestapo I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Ya gotta live in a very dark place to employ that type of behavior - and what are they trying to accomplish by it? Turning off the lights of truth. Apparently it makes them that uncomfortable. Idea
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Monsanto Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsanto Gestapo   Monsanto Gestapo I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 6:19 pm

I still say that the most non-reported story is Roundup killing life in the oceans. Refresher on this below from 2017. This story needs to come out and grow legs.

Crickets chirping from the media . . .

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16160-is-glyphosate-killing-the-oceans-the-probability-cannot-be-denied

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monsanto Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsanto Gestapo   Monsanto Gestapo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsanto Gestapo
Page 1 of 1