Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WH to Move Against Social Media Bias

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WH to Move Against Social Media Bias Empty
PostSubject: WH to Move Against Social Media Bias   WH to Move Against Social Media Bias I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 4:46 pm

[link to twitter.com (secure)

The White House

Verified account

@WhiteHouse
Follow Follow @WhiteHouse
More
The Trump Administration is fighting for free speech online.

No matter your views, if you suspect political bias has caused you to be censored or silenced online, we want to hear about it! 

[link to wh.gov

White House Launches Social Media Bias Story Submission for Citizens

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS should advance FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Yet too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear “violations” of user policies. 

No matter your views, if you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump. 

https://whitehouse.typeform.com/to/Jti9QH

Form at link:
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS should advance FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Yet too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear “violations” of user policies. 

No matter your views, if you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump. 
[size=24]Start[/size]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WH to Move Against Social Media Bias   WH to Move Against Social Media Bias I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 5:31 pm

It's about time - and speaking of time - enough time leading up to the 2020 elections.

That is . . . if anything comes of it before then. I'm hopeful but guarded on the outcome. There will be massive push-back and lots of it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WH to Move Against Social Media Bias   WH to Move Against Social Media Bias I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 6:02 pm

YIPPEEE

here https://youtu.be/FOlSTV4zr2k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WH to Move Against Social Media Bias   WH to Move Against Social Media Bias I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WH to Move Against Social Media Bias
Page 1 of 1