Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now Empty
PostSubject: Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now   Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 5:41 pm

[ltr] @THEBELAAZlo [/ltr]

ore
— REPORTS — Targets were attacked in the area of al-Keswa an area that Iranians have a broad foothold in.
5 explosions were heard in Damascus

EDIT:  I think we're safe waiting till morning to assess if we need this info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmfJS8jyExM

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri May 17, 2019 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now   Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 6:00 pm

Just Israel capitalizing on an opportunity.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sotiri Dimpinoudis 

@sotiridi

#Breaking: Just in - Israel confirms it has performed Airstrikes and targeted a few targets in #Damascus in #Syria, because they had Iranian army installations there.

------------------------------------------------------
@ELINTNews
2 minHá 2 minutos
Mais
Hearing they were not missiles, just decoys launched. I had a sneaky feeling. They’re testing Syrian AD.

----------------------
Next update: from verified journalist:
there were decoys, followed by around 8 ground launch missiles. Also it looks like a second location was hit by air launch cruise.

(This is all minute by minute.  Might be wise to let the dust settle abit.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now   Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 10:31 pm

MICROWAVE WEAPONRY DISCUSSED:

https://www.militaryaerospace.com/rf-analog/article/14033453/air-force-deploys-b52-missiles-that-could-disable-enemy-military-electronics-with-highpower-microwaves

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now   Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 11:09 am

Compilation of recent reports:

https://twitter.com/EndGameWW3

https://twitter.com/IntelCrab

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now   Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:32 pm

Weapons (?)(what kind) being moved from Turkey to Libya:

https://twitter.com/FarajAljarih/status/1129745472476860416

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now   Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 1:43 pm

Rocket attack on US Embassy in Iraq reported about a 1/2 hr. ago.  Confirmed
John Bolton at WH.  Confirmed

Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now D68zBDWXkAEpUY3

42 hours ago, the US Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, was put on a security lockdown after an unidentified drone was detected nearby

No injuries reported thus far.   Was suposedely not a direct hit. 

3 hours ago a Twitter account mentioned that #Hezbollah’s snipers took over the rooftop of the Babylon hotel, overlooking the American embassy in #Baghdad, in preparation for an attack...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now   Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 1:51 pm

@BabakTaghvaee
1m1 minute ago
More
#Breaking: It is confirmed that #IRGC Quds Force was behind the rocket attack at #GreenZone of #Baghdad during which a rocket fired by #IRGC backed militias hit empty ground in the vicinity of the embassy. #IRGC owned Aletejah TV released the first footage of the attack.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now   Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 5:32 pm

The disinfo is wide and deep.  I'm not posting anything without legit source confirmations. (plural)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now   Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explosions in Syria Reported. No Biggy As of Now
Page 1 of 1