Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foreign Policy Hack Job Irony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Foreign Policy Hack Job Irony Empty
PostSubject: Foreign Policy Hack Job Irony   Foreign Policy Hack Job Irony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Turkish spring?,..., tit for a tat?, anyone watching the news?.
Was it the day or the day after barry oh so slow (rhymes with so-tuh-roh bounce)was meeting with the chi-coms that the NSA defector released Prism data from Hong Kong? (FYI Hong Kong isn't 'technically' part of China much like Taiwan isn't 'technically' part of China either:idea:)

Little barry was intending on dressing down the chi-coms regarding Chinese hacking and; well, it would appear that the proverbial pot was calling the kettle black. (AGAIN)
Further, the Chinese president's wife was "stood-up" and embarrassed by the fact that our 'first' lady was a no show.

Free rent, free vacation, free security, free travel, free retirement, free healthcare, free food, free everything; one would think she would do her best not to offend the people who buy American debt to continue her "free" everything. Did I forget to add "free" everything for her kids on spring break and otherwise. Nevermind, I hope pray and plead that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ returns as soon as possible.

Anyone else had their fill of man leading men?

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT TO ADD FREE GOLF)
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Foreign Policy Hack Job Irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Policy Hack Job Irony   Foreign Policy Hack Job Irony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Yep, bambam has proven himself to be a hypocrite in almost every fashion.
Back to top Go down

Foreign Policy Hack Job Irony
Page 1 of 1