Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED Empty
PostSubject: OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED   OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 12:27 pm

[link to www.justice.gov (secure)]    
It's dated last year, but I read it has just been released.  

Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election 
Oversight and Review Division 18-04 June 2018

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED   OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 12:30 pm

CONFIRMED:  

Oversight.gov
‏Verified account @OversightGov
30m30 minutes ago

New OIG report about DOJ: Investigative Summary: Findings of Misconduct by an FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Unauthorized Contacts with the Media, Disclosing Law Enforcement and Other Sensitive Information to ... [link to www.oversight.gov (secure)] 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED   OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 2:16 pm

EDIT;  THIS VIDEO WAS PUB'D MAY 2018.  THE ABOVE OIG REPORT IS DATED
JUNE 2018, THO IT WAS CONFIRMED RELEASED TODAY; 5/29/19.

Is the video even really relevant?  IDK.  It doesn't seem worth trying to figure out.

about 45 mins.  Our guys talking about OIG report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA1C_YyQ9Cg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED   OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 6:07 pm

I scanned some of the report.  There are offenses listed.  Followed by 'declined to prosecute'.
Over and over.

Sundance has done the work:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/29/two-tiered-justice-and-professional-escape-artists-prior-ig-conclusions-impede-current-ag-barr/

I'll wait and see.  But I don't have the stomach to read about more failures.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED   OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 7:11 pm

Dove wrote:
I scanned some of the report.  There are offenses listed.  Followed by 'declined to prosecute'.
Over and over.

Sundance has done the work:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/29/two-tiered-justice-and-professional-escape-artists-prior-ig-conclusions-impede-current-ag-barr/

I'll wait and see.  But I don't have the stomach to read about more failures.

Those 'two tiered justice' idiots don't have a clue what's coming. Bunch of armed Americans are pissed and are rapidly rediscovering the real reason for the second amendment. Just read the comments posted below that article and you'll see what I mean. Michael371 just may get his million gun march if those ass-wipers in DC don't get a clue. Folks are getting their blood up . . . . I pray it doesn't have to come to that - but - let the chips fall where they may.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED   OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 7:25 pm

SOOO MUCH TAIL WAGGING THE DOG.

Here's this:  https://twitter.com/JusticeOIG/status/1134135401806012416  People are Pissed!
Justice OIG
‏Verified account @JusticeOIG

DOJ OIG’s Investigations Division closed 118 investigations, and its work resulted in 24 convictions or pleas, 92 administrative actions, and over $67 million in recoveries, from October 2018 – March 2019.
[link to oig.justice.gov (secure)] …
9:32 AM - 30 May 2019

THIS WILL HELP:  Listen for their assessment of Dir. Wray hiding docs.
Victoria and Joe DiGenova are on.   And I see Sebastian's on too.  I missed him on the broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWT9k46eaP4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED   OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OIG REPORT JUST RELEASED
Page 1 of 1