Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark of the Beast

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
billetman

billetman

Mark of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Mark of the Beast   Mark of the Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 5:30 am

I haven't been here in a long time, but wanted to share a most important teaching from yesterday.
I would bet that much of the information you've never even considered before, but it is presented, and backed by scripture. We'll all be facing this soon.
This i just the latest teaching from an exhaustive study of The Book of Revelation that's been going on for months. The last 5 weeks have been spent on chapter 13!

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Mark of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Beast   Mark of the Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 am

good to see ya' man!!! pull up a chair and stay a while
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mark of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Beast   Mark of the Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 11:29 am

Thanks billetmanGlad you thought of us.  Very Happy

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

Mark of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Beast   Mark of the Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 11:47 am

Dove wrote:
Thanks billetmanGlad you thought of us.  Very Happy
You're very welcome. I only hope that someone watches this, in it's entirety and gleans what needs to be gleaned. Very powerful!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Mark of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Beast   Mark of the Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 1:01 pm

I also thank you ! I 'll watch tonight when I can digest it but will download now.   judy
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Mark of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Beast   Mark of the Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 1:07 pm

Glad to see that you're still around, Billetman. It's always nice to see an old friend again. I hope you'll visit more often. I'm getting ready to settle in and watch the video you posted. I found the YT channel for these Revelation teachings and there's a lot more there besides just the Rev. stuff. I'll post the channel below for peeps to check out.

Holy Impact Ministries:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwgydARhM9Td0YiMNmqDUeA/videos

http://www.HolyImpactMinistries.com

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

Mark of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Beast   Mark of the Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 5:06 pm

researcher wrote:
Glad to see that you're still around, Billetman. It's always nice to see an old friend again. I hope you'll visit more often. I'm getting ready to settle in and watch the video you posted. I found the YT channel for these Revelation teachings and there's a lot more there besides just the Rev. stuff. I'll post the channel below for peeps to check out.

Holy Impact Ministries:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwgydARhM9Td0YiMNmqDUeA/videos

http://www.HolyImpactMinistries.com
Thanks for posting this stuff. This is an anointed teacher. I've been so blessed to find this ministry about a year ago. and have shared it to many. I hope you find his teachings as insightful as I do.
Time is short!
BTW, please post after you get a chance to watch.
Also, here is a link to their website.
http://www.holyimpactministries.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mark of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Beast   Mark of the Beast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark of the Beast
Page 1 of 1