Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO Empty
PostSubject: EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO   EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 8:57 am

LINK: Ebola has hit Texas thanks to our open borders. Right now, there are 9 and possibly up to 15 people sitting on the US/ Mexico border in quarantine who are from Congo, Africa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Texas couple mysteriously die after falling ill on dream vacation in Fiji hours before they were set to fly home   EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 9:03 am

SOMETHING IN TEXAS OR ON PLANE?
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/tarrant-county/fort-worth-couple-dies-on-vacation-in-fiji/287-58da54c5-1739-4f01-b2e8-e5da45c3edd7

Texas couple mysteriously die after falling ill on dream vacation in Fiji hours before they were set to fly home to their two-year-old son

• David and Michelle Paul, of Fort Worth, became sick after arriving in Fiji sometime between May 22 and 25

• The cause of the couple's sudden deaths remains under investigation 

• Loved ones say the pair, who shared a young son, were both fit and healthy

• Family members believe they may have contracted a deadly virus as the Fiji government had issued warnings about a dangerous flu season in the region

By MEGAN SHEETS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM 
PUBLISHED: 22:46 EDT, 3 June 2019 | UPDATED: 08:11 EDT, 4 June 2019
Texas couple's dream vacation to Fiji ended in tragedy when they died of a mysterious illness. 
David and Michelle Paul, of Fort Worth, became sick after arriving on the tropical island in the South Pacific sometime between May 22 and 25.  
The cause of the couple's sudden deaths remains under investigation as loved ones say the pair, who shared a two-year-old son, were both fit and healthy.  
EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO 14333156-7101467-image-m-2_1559612443386

+3

David and Michelle Paul, of Fort Worth, Texas, mysteriously died after falling ill on vacation in Fiji sometime between May 22 and 25. An investigation into their sudden deaths is ongoing 
David was a veteran of the Air Force and Michelle was a former student athlete, according to the latter's sister-in-law Tracey Calanog. 
She said the family received a call informing them of the couple's rapidly deteriorating health on the day before they were due to fly home.  
'They knew something was going on in their body and were able to get to the hospital,' Calanog told WFAA. 

RELATED ARTICLES

• Previous

• Next

• EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO 14079070-0-image-a-19_1559233814015Utah man, 21, accused of murdering his five-year-old niece...EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO 14324186-0-image-a-18_1559593564446Convicted sex offender George Nader, 60, who was a key...

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Michelle was the first to die. David was going to be transported to Australia for further treatment, but he died before that could happen.  
A US Department of State official confirmed the travelers' deaths and offered condolences to their family. 
The department is keeping an eye on the investigation by local authorities. The bodies will be returned to the US after the cause of death is determined.  
Family members believe that David and Michelle may have contracted a deadly virus, as the Fiji government had issued warnings about a dangerous flu season in the region.  
EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO 14333136-7101467-image-m-5_1559612694671

+3

David and Michelle's deaths shocked loved ones who say they were both very fit and healthy 
EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO 14333140-7101467-image-a-3_1559612468067

+3

David and Michelle are seen with their two-year-old son and David's daughter from a previous relationship in this photograph released by grieving family members
Read more:

• www.wfaa.com/art...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO   EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 9:06 am

VIRUS-KILLER = COLLOIDAL SILVER!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO   EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 12:55 pm

Dave Hodges has been all over this ebola danger at the border subject like white on rice for months. Y'all been payin' attention, right? I know y'all have but 99.9% of dumbed-down common core Merican's haven't and it's high time (way PAST time) to educate 'em. Link will take you to my Common Sense search results, and, there were lots of hits. Go see.

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/search/node?keys=ebola%20border

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO   EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 1:49 pm

One policeman, possibly more, with typhus in L.A. (or SF)...forgot which

And~good job, guys.  And on Kappy, R.  I expect we'll know more someday.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO   EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 2:12 pm

Demon Juice has quite the kick: yuck

Gavin Newsom
Verified account
@GavinNewsom

California’s what happens when rights are respected. When work is rewarded. When nature’s protected. When diversity is celebrated and free markets are fair markets. 
We are nothing less than the progressive answer to a transgressive President. #CADEM19

[link to twitter.com (secure)] 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO   EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 6:03 pm

i am thinking that this is about to go biblical concerning the diseases
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO   EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EBOLA = TEXAS = NOW = HERE WE GO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: