Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some important crap

Go down 
AuthorMessage

some important crap Empty
PostSubject: some important crap   some important crap I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:38 pm

click link: 
Alarm as Ebola outbreak reaches 2,000 cases, picks up speedSQ;STILL NO INDICATION THAT THIS IS EBOLA ZAIRE,MARBURG OR RESTON VIRGINIA STRAIN OF EBOLA-THIS IS NOT BEHAVING AS 'FILO VIRUSES', HAVE IN PAST-BIO-WEAPON IN MY OPINION

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: KILL SWITCH ENGAGED!? Tech ‘BlackOut’ Indicates U.S. TOTALITARIAN TESTING May NOW Be ACTIVE!   some important crap I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:40 pm

https://justusaknight.com/2019/06/04/kill-switch-engaged-tech-blackout-indicates-u-s-totalitarian-testing-may-now-be-active/

KILL SWITCH ENGAGED!?  Tech ‘BlackOut’ Indicates U.S. TOTALITARIAN TESTING May NOW Be ACTIVE!
By Justus Knight on June 4, 2019 • ( 0 )
Please watch the video below for the full story!

https://youtu.be/Twq3M2ZLvhM

Did the recent ‘Tech BlackOut’ indicate a much larger event is now at hand!  Have your heard what an internet kill switch is and what it does?…Russia, Egypt, Iraq, Iran and many, many others do!  It is the ultimate in Totalitarian control; the shut down of any information in or out of a country.  Complete and total SILENCE…in seconds!  So what does this have to do with the United States…it appears, just a few days ago, we have run our own test.  Don’t believe it, there are Executive Orders not only allowing it, but working to accelerate it!
As always, PLEASE HELP SHARE wherever you can; this broadcast truly deserves the awareness you help to assure it gets!  Your thumbs up and comments are always appreciated!!
God Speed and God Bless,
Justus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: America's Scorecard: The Six Phases of a Coup:   some important crap I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:42 pm

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/americas-scorecard-six-phases-coup

America's Scorecard: The Six Phases of a Coup:

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 - 13:01.

some important crap Coup%20

There are different aspects of any coup that overtakes a country . I am shocked and stunned that more Americans are not clearly see what is indeed transpiring inside our country. As Steve Quayle has frequently stated, “what is coming is no longer coming, it is already here”. At least it is here for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

The Development of Collective Consciousness As a Precursor for a Coup

The United States is undergoing a coup of monumental proportions that will likely result in regime change, a cultural coup and the formation of re-education camps and all that this entails. History demonstrates that there are precursor elements for any coup followed by extreme and radical regime change. Many of these prerequisite elements have already been met.
First, a country entering the realm of a coup and must have a rising tide of collective consciousness that many people are part of a persecuted minority. This is being accomplished by the pronouncement that America is not beyond Jim Crow laws that plagued our country forever, despite the fact that Trump’s economic policies have lifted Blacks to unprecedented wage increases and employment levels. I fail to see the “Jim Crow” in this administration. Women are told over and over in the media that they live under a President that hates women despite the record-setting employment gains achieved by women under this President. Blacks and women are oppressed, and white Christians are their oppressors. An artificial division has been created. This will likely be the spark of extreme civil unrest and very possibility
The goal of the globalists controlled Deep State as manifested in the ideals of the Democratic Party have the goal of unseating the Constitution and turning American culture upside down. And the globalists have successfully found a way to make Americans pay for their own demise (eg funding illegal immigrants welfare, healthcare, etc.). The globalists, as expressed through the mainstream media have been successful in painting people who want to preserve American ideals (eg freedom), in which the belief system should be labeled as nationalism/patriotism, have instead been cast as white supremacy, which makes no sense whatsoever. However, as the Nazi’s used to say, repeat a lie often enough and the lie becomes reality (ie confirmation bias). This, again, plays into the artificially created racial divisions that could explode in this country. The Jussie Smollett fake racial attack was designed to be the next Jefferson in which racial divisions would be artificially inflated. Please take note how quickly the Smollett fraud story was removed from the mainstream media.
Divisions among gay and straight people have been accelerated and artificially embellished. Most Americans, right or wrong, do not care what people do behind closed doors. Yet, the gay movement, which legitimately fought for the Constitutional right to not be discriminate against is being infiltrated and being used as a source of artificial division. Child molesters, who are nothing but pure and evil criminals, are trying to attach themselves to the freedom-seeking efforts as afforded by the Constitution by the LGBT movement. Very few reasonable people would ever argue against constitutional rights for everyone. However, letting the perverted child molesters into their group is political suicide for the LGBT movement and division is going to occur as a result. Before I am branded as homophobic, please allow me to state that many LGBT members have expressed the same concerns. This is all about creating division amongst our people where very little disagreement would ever occur, otherwise.
People with money are under attack. Most have achieved their wealth by hard work and providing services and products that are needed by the public. However, the Democratic Party is creating division amongst poor and middle class against the rich, not realizing it is the rich that provides most of them with employment opportunities. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
I could go on and on about artificially contrived strategies to divide America in order to perpetuate a cultural revolution designed to end up in a civil war.

The Six Phases of a Coup

History teaches that a coup follows a similar pattern:

1. The creation of a victim mentality to exacerbate differences in society to perpetuate a division among people and groups. This “rules for radicals” approach has already been achieved.
  2. Once a certain threshold has been met, an attack upon the leaders of the traditional status quo is accelerated. Reasons to implement violence, usually through false flag attacks, is initiated. We are on the cusp of this happening. The Jussie Smollett case just missed being a large catalyst to this end. There will be more in the near future. White privilege and Christian theology are becoming the scapegoat phrases and targets. When real persecution begins, I just told you who will be most victimized. This process is near completion.
  3. The existing regime is overwhelmed and radical elements of the coup take over the government.
  4. Purges begin, which many of the people welcome, because of the relief from the widespread violence that is offered. This phase is well underway. Want to test the legitimacy of this claim, where MAGA clothing and see how long it will be until you are victimized in a violent manner.
  5. Media scapegoats are created (eg Jews in Nazi Germany) and these people must be re-education in special camps that many of these people will never leave alive. As I mentioned above, the first half of this stage has already been met. We know who the targets will be. Once can see that elements #3, 4, and 5 are in process.
  6. Genocide of the enemies of the state ensues and eventually the New (World) Order is established. The goal was entirely the elimination of resistance to most repressive, transhumanism regime every instituted on the planet.

Conclusion

Is there anything that will slow the demise of America down? The answer is a resounding yes, but the implementation is problematic. So what is one to do? The better question is what should most of us be willing to do. The first step is to spread awareness. People may initially reject your message, however, there will come a time for most, where they will begin to see the proof for the coup as the facts are self-evident once people are exposed to the information. Then, there will come a time when we will have to engage in our own civil disobedience.  More on that in a later post. Right now, sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some important crap   some important crap I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Peeps, long distance friends, I care about all good people on this planet but I cannot provide for each! Warnings are my only way and therefore I try to provide supporting news of the imminent doom! It is coming and they don't want you and me anymore, see they saved everything on DVD and moved key people and production equipment along with food underground!!!! You were not invited!!! I pray for ALL, but some will not ever repent!!

HOPE YOU ALL ARE HEEDING WARNINGS ABOUT FOOD
MY BEST ADVICE IS GET STORED FOOD IN BUCKETS .. AUGASON FARMS OR OTHER ... GET SOME SEEDS AND YOU KNOW THE REST RIGHT?

Augason Farms 5-20091 Deluxe Emergency 30-Day Food Supply (1 Person), 200 Servings, 36,600 Calories, Net Weight 20 lbs. 7 oz.

Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Food Storage Supply 29 lb 4.37 oz 8.5 Gallon Pail

MUCH AS YOU CAN + SEEDS + SMALL GARDEN TOOLS

THE WHOLE ENCHILADA LOOKS TO BE COMING VERY SOON, ANYTIME.. MAYBE EARLIER THAN SEPT., OCT. OR MAYBE ?? NOV? ??
MANY WILL DIE IF THIS IS BEFORE WINTER
REMEMBER MY ADVICE ON INSULATED WINTER / WATER PROOF HUNTING CAMO WARE???
SO MUCH HAS LEFT THE MARKET BECAUSE OF TRADE WAR!
WAS IT A PLAN... I THINK SO!
NO ONE IN MY FAMILY HAS PREPARED UNLESS I GOT IT FOR THEM FOR XMAS!!!!!

I'M NOW SLIM ON $ AND IF THE NET GOES I GO ON FULL WAR ALERT. HAVE MUCH I NEED AND A HOLE TO CRAWL INTO FOR RAD

SEE THAT BUCKET ALMOST 1 YEAR 1 MEAL A DAY A FEW WILL HOLD YA FOR A WHILE?
THAT IS WHY THE ATV TRAILERS ETC... MOVE QUICK, STAY OUTA SITE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some important crap   some important crap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some important crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: