Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED! Empty
PostSubject: TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED!   TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:27 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/06/trump-wins-in-uk-christopher-steele-to-spill-the-beans-to-ag-barr-john-durham-mueller-is-scared/

TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED!

June 5, 2019from Black Conservative Patriot:

https://youtu.be/6va5yK860Ww
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED!   TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 1:58 pm

POTUS TWEET...A MISSPELL AND A NUMBER:

meaning;  T MINUS 10  ?   We're in a countdown?  

[link to twitter.com (secure)
GoodDog

@YankeeTrading
Following Following @YankeeTrading
More
This Trump Tweet sent & subsequently deleted at 2:57AM this morning. Look closely.

Is @realDonaldTrump asking us to do the math?

Missing "t"

15 Pts = Unfair
[-] 25 Pts = IF Fair (His approval is currently less than it should be)
-----

="T-10"

What happens in 10 days?

[link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)

7:52 AM - 5 Jun 2019

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED!   TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 2:20 pm

FROM ONE YEAR AGO:

06/03/18 02:58:29 PM Q !CbboFOtcZs

BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
DARK TO LIGHT.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED!   TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 2:51 pm

HERE'S ANOTHER Q FLASH BACK-I THINK IT'S PROBABLY LEGITIMATE TO DO THIS TRACE BACK A YEAR.  IT HAS SEEMED TO WORK OUT.
I SEE A MISSING 'P' IN THE TRUMP POST. (?)

IBOR:   https://www.crd.com/solutions/charles-river-ibor/
------------------------------------------------------------

ANON SPECULATION:
Trump's slick new hair do decoded?

TruthSeeker
:star:
‏ @Melanch10844904

So yesterday @realDonaldTrump combed his hair, and today is tweeting about ATT (AT&T)

Q873 "Nothing to do w/ AT&T"

So... Are we going live? 

---------------------------------------

Q POST:
Internet Bill of Rights Scares Them
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
Wed Mar 07 2018 20:21:12 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
@Snowden
We are going LIVE -24 [comb your hair].
Re: IBOR
This scares them more than anything.
Loss of control. 
Use logic.
Nothing to do w/ AT&T.
Must be regulated to prevent censorship & narrative push.
Q

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I believe that if people stoped using or subscribing to @ATT, they would be forced to make big changes at @CNN, which is dying in the ratings anyway. It is so unfair with such bad, Fake News! Why wouldn’t they act. When the World watches @CNN, it gets a false picture of USA. Sad!
3:50 AM - 3 Jun 2019 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED!   TRUMP WINS IN UK! CHRISTOPHER STEELE TO SPILL THE BEANS TO AG BARR & JOHN DURHAM! MUELLER IS SCARED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1