Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST! Empty
PostSubject: 2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST!   2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Have a DOUBLE DOSE – two new shows with LA Marzulli. Top one is from his Thursday Acceleration Radio show and the second one is with Dave Hodges yesterday on The Common Sense Show. They are both worth hearing. I listened to the Hodges show last night and am currently listening to the Accel Radio show now.

Each video is about 50 minutes long.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jun 6, 2019
L. A. discusses the recent Tucker Carlson interview with Luis Elizondo who revealed that the US Government has, in their possession, wreckage from a UFO! Where is all this going? L. A. tells us as he discusses the implant removal from "Bill" who was abducted and implanted when he was 5 years old. The implications are staggering as the implant may be a prototype of the mark of the beast

https://youtu.be/RE9aliiK9G8

From LA & Hodges Show wrote:
Last night on Tucker Carlson the ongoing UFO disclosure was “ramped up” to a new level. Tucker was interviewing Luis Elizondo. Toward the end of the interview Tucker asks Alizondo this:

Tucker Carlson Show wrote:
“Do you believe, based on your decade of serving in the US government on this question that the US government has in its possession any material from one of these aircraft.”

On the clip, you can see very clearly that Elizondo is uncomfortable with the questions… or his he just pretending to be? He replies:

“Whew…I do yes.”

Carlson presses the point,

“Do you think the US government has debris in its possession right now.”

Elizondo replies,

“Unfortunately Tucker I really have to be careful about my NDA, I really can’t go into a lot more detail than that but..ah… simply put, yes.

There you have it! I discussed this in an earlier blog that the next part of disclosure would be this. In other words, the powers that be—The Deep State—would trot out someone who would state that the US government has in its possession wreckage from a UFO. I specifically pointed to the Roswell debris as a possible contender.

Elizondo spilled the beans as it were and that on Prime-time, national news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hBzr3EKVRU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST!   2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Stewart and Larry on tonite.  They've been waiting forever for this!  8 pm est.
My opinion is this is just more 'narrative' shift.  We're not is any crisis that would warrant a 'visit'. But, that's only an opinion, and everybody's got one or more of those. 
Link below:

2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST! Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2F327140808a5137d7fe312e7f0%2Fimages%2F23c306a5-97ec-4367-8035-a9293eb9bbe3.gif&t=1559945670&ymreqid=40435ef7-5ccb-dec4-2fe5-0d00e6010000&sig=ub

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkmatter/2019/06/08/best-taylor-news-hour-for-6-7-2019--the-arrival-disclosure?mc_cid=47870cc893&mc_eid=7724cde94c

The disclosure of military UFO encounters is a long awaited move that tells us the ARRIVAL is not far off, and the apex of the STRONG DELUSION is about to be unleashed around the world. Humanity has opted to embrace the lie of evolution and that the "gods" will soon return to help mankind.  The lie of evolution and the "ascent" to godhood status is so powerful that humanity will embrace it so they can travel the universe and join the intergalactic community, often portrayed in acclimation movies like Star Trek, Star Gate and others. Israel is the time clock for Earth, and UFO flaps occur as the spiritual warfare over Israel intensifies, telling us that Israel is about to enter her time of trouble. The world is primed for the arrival and will embrace these "entities" just as Revelation 12 & 13 say they will. Meanwhile, the Trump coup continues, Deep State wants WW3, America is being overrun with "aliens" and earth changes continue unabated and more..

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST!   2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Stewart & Larry . . . now there's a blast from the past. I'll have to be sure to listen to that. Haven't listened to those guys in years. I think 'ol Stew has a lot of things wrong scriptural wise but he can be interesting to hear at times. I just spit out the bones. Rolling Eyes

I still like his Project Redstar Mars video though. My own research into that says he was onto something.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST!   2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 6:08 pm

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING?  CODE TALK?    THE HAT KNOWS~

2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST! Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Filovemyfreedom.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F06%2F5cf9a08e6fe0eScreen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-4.22.38-PM

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST!   2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019_06_07 LA Marzulli - UFOs and the MARK OF THE BEAST!
Page 1 of 1