Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TARMAC MEETING DOCS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TARMAC MEETING DOCS Empty
PostSubject: TARMAC MEETING DOCS   TARMAC MEETING DOCS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 6:47 am

Part 1 [url=https://vault.fbi.gov/documents-discussing-the-meeting-between-former-attorney-general-loretta-lynch-and-former-president-bill-clinton-june-27-2016/Documents Discussing the Meeting Between Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Former President Bill Clinton %28June 27%2C 2016%29 Part 01 of 02/view]https://vault.fbi.gov/documents-discussing-the-meeting-between-former-attorney-general-loretta-lynch-and-former-president-bill-clinton-june-27-2016/Documents%20Discussing%20the%20Meeting%20Between%20Former%20Attorney%20General%20Loretta%20Lynch%20and%20Former%20President%20Bill%20Clinton%20%28June%2027%2C%202016%29%20Part%2001%20of%2002/view[/url]

Part 2 [url=https://vault.fbi.gov/documents-discussing-the-meeting-between-former-attorney-general-loretta-lynch-and-former-president-bill-clinton-june-27-2016/Documents Discussing the Meeting Between Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Former President Bill Clinton %28June 27%2C 2016%29 Part 02 of 02/view]https://vault.fbi.gov/documents-discussing-the-meeting-between-former-attorney-general-loretta-lynch-and-former-president-bill-clinton-june-27-2016/Documents%20Discussing%20the%20Meeting%20Between%20Former%20Attorney%20General%20Loretta%20Lynch%20and%20Former%20President%20Bill%20Clinton%20%28June%2027%2C%202016%29%20Part%2002%20of%2002/view[/url]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TARMAC MEETING DOCS   TARMAC MEETING DOCS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 7:04 am

An unfamiliar name of those in the loop is Bowdich and he was promoted to Deputy under Wray.

TARMAC MEETING DOCS D8hIMzhVsAADaj1

FUN FACT #2  ABC NEWS exec producer Ian Cameron married to Susan Rice

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: TARMAC MEETING DOCS   TARMAC MEETING DOCS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 7:04 am

been removed
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TARMAC MEETING DOCS   TARMAC MEETING DOCS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 11:29 am

michael371 wrote:
been removed

They are there - problem is with that crazy URL format. Link to both parts below, tested and works.

https://vault.fbi.gov/documents-discussing-the-meeting-between-former-attorney-general-loretta-lynch-and-former-president-bill-clinton-june-27-2016

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TARMAC MEETING DOCS   TARMAC MEETING DOCS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 11:47 am

I have jumped through hoops to fix the links with zero luck.  Do you know what I can do about it?
Cuz I will.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TARMAC MEETING DOCS   TARMAC MEETING DOCS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 1:25 pm

First hi-lite just the URL to get rid of all the gobbeldy-gook after the back slash then select open link in new tab.

TARMAC MEETING DOCS Links_10

New tab will take you to the proper place.

TARMAC MEETING DOCS Links_11

Once you've verified you are really where you want to be hi-lite and copy the URL from the browser search window as shown above and then paste it into the forum as shown below.

TARMAC MEETING DOCS Links_12

Hit preview and open the link you pasted in a new tab to check your work. If it goes to the right place then post it.

That's all there is to it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARMAC MEETING DOCS   TARMAC MEETING DOCS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARMAC MEETING DOCS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: