Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ Empty
PostSubject: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 11:18 pm

GO TEAM AMERICA!!!

https://webuildthewall.us/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IwaZIgPXAw

https://i.imgur.com/YgPqaC4.jpg
Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ YgPqaC4

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8n9xYvUwAEO-b7.jpg
Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ D8n9xYvUwAEO-b7

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8n9xYQWsAISHZc.jpg
Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ D8n9xYQWsAISHZc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit topic)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 11:34 am

It's enough to make you want to go donate (some more) isn't it!   cheers

I read last week that some thug mayor or somebody in Tx. got an injunction and cease and desist against the Team...don't know how that worked out.

So hard to believe Tx has gone blue unless it's all Cali transplants there now.  So build a funnel
from the border to his ofc.  Then let's see.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Steaming hot important update today 10-11 June - prepare to be pissed off royally!

The gate to Mexico at the wall in the video above has been opened - opened and padlocked open because the traitors at the ACLU got their panties all in a wad about the fence. The FEDS were sent and the FEDS opened to corridor to Mexico and padlocked it open.

It's time for a shooting war people. This can't be allowed stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhiKdwblGtI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ Wall_e10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 3:09 pm

Let this lead to their swift crushing.  AMERICAN Civil Liberties Union.  Can't they read?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Park a tank facing the entrance.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 9:41 pm

Dove wrote:
I read last week that some thug mayor or somebody in Tx. got an injunction and cease and desist against the Team...don't know how that worked out.

Maybe it was interfering with business.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 8:48 am

jem2 wrote:
Dove wrote:

Maybe it was interfering with business.
 Does anyone know of a poor politician? I don't. 
                                                         Hearing this news of the" padlocking open" is  discouraging..How can this be? .. I know..$$ and the motive of the "others".
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 4:06 pm

Video from today. So the patriots blew up all the officials phones (I assume some local, but manly state and Fed) and now the gate is locked again.Video below 22 minutes.

WELL DONE Patriots!!!

EDIT TO ADD: Yeah baby! Just finished watching that video and do I ever feel better. REAL Americans who pulled together, went around the Washington DC butt-kissers & butt-wipers in con-grr-ass and got the job done. And what a job! Top drawer stuff here. What a gift to the Border Patrol too. They have to be jazzed about this. Wait till you see the view from the top. Border Patrol can see for miles and miles.

WIN - WIN !!!

https://youtu.be/QVS21E-5Vt0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~   Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Citizens Built the Wall in Three Days between El Paso And Juarez – Just Look At It ~~ STEAMING HOT IMPORTANT UPDATE #2 ~~
Page 1 of 1