Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME Empty
PostSubject: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 8:17 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
... --- ... .-. ..- -. (sos run)

1. !!!!American Sanctuary Cities Are Being Divided Up In Drug Plaza Territories Under the Control of the Sinaloa Cartel

2. Hackers Stole Facial Recognition Data of US Airport Travelers;SQ-EVERY FEDERAL MILITARY AND FINANCIAL RECORDS DATA BASE IN EXISTENCE HAS BEEN HACKED -THE BEAST SYTEM WILL, LEAVE NO ROCK UNTURNED

3. LGBT parents begin physically maiming their own children in botched transgender mutilations

4. ‘Torpedo’ attack on American-linked oil tanker and bombing of second ship

5. Lawless

6. SHOCK as Trump signs executive order that will end most regulations and oversight on genetically engineered food

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:51 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: !!!!American Sanctuary Cities Are Being Divided Up In Drug Plaza Territories Under the Control of the Sinaloa Cartel   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 8:45 am

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agenda-21-conspiracy-economics/american-sanctuary-cities-are-being-divided-drug-plaza-territories-under-control-sinaloa-cartel

American Sanctuary Cities Are Being Divided Up In Drug Plaza Territories Under the Control of the Sinaloa Cartel

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 13:11.

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME Sonora%20violence

It is one thing to have immigrants (legally) come to America and to have them welcomed with open arms. It is quite another to be importing cartel members and their terrorist allies into this country, which is exactly what we are doing. 
This article take a critical look at the importation of violent gangs into America through deriving meaning from the nature of the criminal gangs entering our Southern border with Mexico. During the Jade Helm 15-16 exercises, I was contacted by a high ranking Texas Ranger and he told me to focus on the gangs and terrorists coming into Texas. This source informed that Texas was losing control to prevent major attacks on Texas towns and cities. I have been in communication with a DEA source for 5 years, as well, and he informs me that the Plaza system, under the direction of the cartels is appearing in sanctuary cities inside the United States. I want to deliver a public allegation at this point. When judges and local politicians that we see in places in sanctuary cities, such as San Francisco, refuse to prosecute illegal immigrants for child sex trafficking and drug distribution, we can only assume that they are on the take. When we see Mexican politicians on the take, as many/most are, we can only assume that we have people in these sanctuary cities that are also on the take. While serving as both the Alameda County District Attorney and the California State Attorney General, she oversaw the squelching of criminal indictments and media inquiries into these suspicious inquiries. Thanks to Alexandra Daley for uncovering these facts and reporting them on the CSS. 
I recently wrote an article on how America is being actively and quickly transformed into a narco-terrorist state right before our eyes. This article will demonstrate what like will be like in America, first in our sanctuary cities, and later, as these behaviors and business models spread across the country. Soon, it will not be safe for many of you to walk out of your homes. 
The criminal forces referred to in this article, are already here. They control such communities as Humboldt County, thanks to Marilyn Rupar for her fine work in this area. Chinatown is a hotbed of activity which is a marriage between the communist Chinese, the drug cartels and corrupt American politicians. I have written no less than 9 articles on these facts. Here is what America is transforming into. One side note, before continuing, My main DEA source told me about the emerging criminal empire in this country. He asked me to wait so his identity could be obscured from this revelation. He has now told me to publish and in future articles, I will be discussing the nature of this new business model and the fact that we have more corrupt politicians who are part of this endeavor, than are not, especially in border states. The nature of this threat will be exposed in future articles, now that I have permission to proceed. For example, I have been asked to investigate 3 Phoenix area churches for allegedly sex trafficking during this immigration crisis. Stay tuned, but for now this is what your country is transforming into. 

To Close to Home

The following is a crude representation of a major gun battle held on the American-Mexican border, just south of Arizona and in the town of Agua Prieta. In two separate gun battles, 9 Mexican cartel members were killed. They were allegedly fighting over local turf, for the right to control drug trafficking in the Plaza System. The Plaza system is akin to a small fiefdom which exists under the territorial Kingdom-type of control emanating from the cartels. At the sight of this major blood bath, in Sonora, the drug kingdom is clearly rooted under the control of the Sinaloa drug cartel. The Sinaloa drug cartel is the biggest of all the cartels which ships, drugs and child-sex-trafficking into the United States. In other words, both sides of this gun fight are members of the Sinaloa and they were just having a "friendly discussion about who is going to control drug trafficking through their small border town. 
The following video should be taken as a warning to every America. Please note that in the midst of of the 1 minute and 9 second video, we see a man riding a bike in the midst of a gun battle which is just another day in the park on America's southern border. Please note that at the 44 second mark, we see a school bus in the distance driving right through the kill zone. One child, a 12 year-old-boy named Omar "N"  was wounded and taken to the hospital. An 82 year-old-woman, withdrawing cash from an ATM, was also wounded in another prolonged gun exchange in the same area only a few days before. Soon, this elderly woman will be your grandmother. 
 https://youtu.be/oIlEO4anNJ4

Can there be any question that the winner of the gun battle, gathered up the spoils of the drug war and within a few days, the product is delivered to the playgrounds, the parks and the back alleys of America for our kids to consume. Below is a map of present sanctuary cities. Corrupt politicians and organized crime run these cities. The identifiers on this map are spreading like a fast acting cancer. 

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME US-map-of-sanctuary-states-cities

Most of the people that illegally come to America are decent people who have been lied to about the fact that all but a bunch of white-supremacist Nazi-types want them in the country. I want them int the country as well, because we have a declining birth rate of 1.77. We need immigration, and most would contribute to our society. But they need to come into the country the right way. And we need to screen al immigrants for suitability. (eg cartel members, terrorists, etc). Unfortunately, the lessons of Agua Prieta, from two days ago, his is becoming a regular part of life on the border and soon will become a daily occurance inside of our country. especially in our self-declared sanctuary cities.  The people pictured below with their accompanying sign threatening violence against law enforcement personnel in Arizona are not helping their cause. In fact, one could reasonably argue that with this type of rhetoric, Trump would indeed be justified in shutting down the border. 

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME Illegals-demand-free-stuff

In conclusion, this photo tells America, especially those residing in border states, what is coming next. Stay tuned, this report only scratches the surface. 
About the Author

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME ARCHIVES1
Dave Hodges has been publishing the Common Sense Show since 2012. The Common Sense Show features a wide variety of important topics that range from the loss of constitutional liberties, to the subsequent implementation of a police state under world governance, to exploring the limits of human potential. The primary purpose of The Common Sense Show is to provide Americans with the tools necessary to reclaim both our individual and national sovereignty. 

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SQ-EVERY FEDERAL MILITARY AND FINANCIAL RECORDS DATA BASE IN EXISTENCE HAS BEEN HACKED -THE BEAST SYTEM WILL, LEAVE NO ROCK UNTURNED   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 8:57 am

Hackers Stole Facial Recognition Data of US Airport Travelers;SQ-EVERY FEDERAL MILITARY AND FINANCIAL RECORDS DATA BASE IN EXISTENCE HAS BEEN HACKED -THE BEAST SYTEM WILL, LEAVE NO ROCK UNTURNED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LGBT parents begin physically maiming their own children in botched transgender mutilations   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 9:19 am

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-06-11-lgbt-parents-begin-physically-maiming-their-own-children-in-botched-transgender-mutilations.html#

Exactly as Adams predicted: LGBT parents begin physically maiming their own children in botched transgender mutilations
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 by: Mike Adams

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME Aggression-Air-Angry-Baby-Boss-Background-Bad

(Natural News) Fascinating timeline that shows you how the left-wing techno-fascists censor anyone who tells the truth about the rampant child abuse, child mutilations and child murder now being carried out by LGBT “progressives” around the world:
– Last Friday night: Left-wing media runs hit pieces on Natural News, highlighting my “LGBT progressivism horrors” article that predicted LGBT parents would start mutilating their own children to try to make them “transgender” babies. According to the left-wing media, my predictions were absurd and “hateful.”
– Last Saturday: Facebook de-platforms and deletes the entire Natural News account, wiping out nearly 3 million followers.
– Tuesday: Natural News learns that Facebook now says the Natural News channel was deleted because of the “LGBT progressivism horrors” article, even though that article was never posted to Facebook by Natural News. In other words, Natural News was banned because of “off-platform” behavior.
– Today: News breaks that lesbian parents just murdered their own baby boy after attempting an at-home transgender mutilation procedure exactly as I predicted less than one month ago. From NaturalNews.com:
Just in time for Pride Month, a pair of lesbians from Brazil celebrated their “true selves” by murdering their nine-year-old son, whom one year prior they tried to make “transgender” by forcibly cutting off the now-deceased boy’s private parts and carving a makeshift vagina in its place.
The horrific event took place less than one month after Natural News editor Mike Adams publicly predicted this new wave of “LGBT progressivism horrors,” precisely describing that “progressive” parents would begin physically maiming their own babies to slice of their gender organs.
According to reports, 27-year-old Rosana da Silva Candido, the boy’s biological mother, and 28-year-old Kacyla Damasceno Pessao, her lesbian partner, stabbed nine-year-old Rhuan Maycon to death on May 31 after a year of evading police and Child Protective Services.

No apology from the left-wing media for falsely smearing Natural News and our accurate prediction of “LGBT horrors”

Note that there is so far no apology whatsoever from the left-wing media. No apology from Facebook and no reinstatement of the Natural News channel. This proves that when you tell the truth about the child mutilations carried out by LGBT “progressives,” you will be silenced rather than thanked for trying to protect innocent children against violent, deranged LGBT lunatics.
The LGBT cult is alive and well, and its members will mutilate children and murder them if necessary to continue pursuing their transgender cult agendas. Anyone who points out that physically mutilating or chemically castrating children is child abuse will be silenced, de-platformed, smeared and viciously attacked. The Left Cult cannot allow anyone to defend the lives of the innocent, because if they admit that childrens’ lives should be protected, then their entire argument for abortions would self-destruct.
For the deranged, violent Left to continue to carry out its cult-like crusade of violence and brainwashing of children, they must eliminate all voices that seek to defend those children against left-wing violence.
I, for one, will not be silenced. I will speak for those who are unable to speak and unable to defend themselves. And I will never surrender to the twisted, immoral, violent cult of left-wing lunatics who are rapidly morphing into child killers and serial molesters.
Watch my video thanking Natural News readers for supporting us even as we are being maliciously smeared and blacklisted by every tech platform in the world:
Brighteon.com/6047036050001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ‘Torpedo’ attack on American-linked oil tanker and bombing of second ship   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 9:28 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9284293/explosions-oil-tankers-gulf-of-oman-iran/

‘Torpedo’ attack on American-linked oil tanker and bombing of second ship

THE US has insisted its "highly likely" that Iran was behind the suspected torpedo attack on an American-linked oil tanker in the Gulf of Oman today.
Both the Front Altair and the Panama-flagged Kokuka Courageous - which was bombed - were forced to evacuate this morning in the troubled region.

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME NINTCHDBPICT000497397023-1

A huge fire rages on board the Front Altair after it was reportedly hit by a torpedo in the Gulf of Oman
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME NINTCHDBPICT000497397019

The tanker was one of two ships attacked today sparking an evacuation of all crew members
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME NINTCHDBPICT000497402731

An aerial picture showing the huge blaze raging on the oil tanker after the attack this morning[size=16]Credit: AP:Associated Press[/size]
A US defence official told CBS News that it is “highly likely Iran caused these attacks".
The source also dismissed the Islamic Republic’s earlier claim that they had rescued all the crew members from both ships branding the report “patently false.”
He said the USS Bainbridge had rescued 21 of the 44 stricken sailors involved in the incident near the Strait of Hormuz.
Earlier, Tehran's news agency IRNA claimed Iranian search and rescue teams had taken all the crew members to the port of Jask.
The Panama-flagged Kokuka Courageous is believed to have been targeted by a magnetic mine causing a series of massive explosions on board.
Norwegian shipping firm Frontline, which owns the Altair, has denied Iranian reports that the tanker had sunk.
The ship was built in 2016 and is flagged to the Marshall Islands - a US associated state in the Pacific Ocean.
Chartered by Taiwan's state oil refiner CPC Corp, the huge vessel set sail from the UAE port of Ruwais on Tuesday and was due to arrive in Kaohsiung on June 30.
Speaking to Reuters, the CEO of CPC's petrochemical division Wu I-Fang said the tanker was "suspected of being hit by a torpedo."
He said it was carrying 75,000 tonnes of naphtha, a petrochemical feedstock, which trade sources estimate to be worth more than $30 million.

[size=31]'TORPEDO ATTACK'[/size]

It comes as tensions in the Persian Gulf between the United States and Iran are threatening to reach boiling point.
In recent weeks, Washington has sent a number of battle ships to the region in response to what it says are Iranian threats against American interests and its allies in the region.
The Kokuka Courageous had set sail from Al Jubail in Saudi Arabia on June 10 and was due to reach Singapore by June 22.
Oil prices soared by 3.5 per cent following news of the explosions, according to reports.
Iran's foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif branded the explosions as "suspicious" calling them "reported attacks on Japan-related oil tankers."
He said the incident had happened as Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei was meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, a close American ally.
The US Navy's 5th Fleet said it is aware of a "reported attack" in the area and is investigating.
A statement said: "US naval forces in the region received two separate distress calls at 6.12 am local time and a second one at 7.00 am.
"US Navy ships are in the area and are rendering assistance."

[size=31]TENSIONS RISING[/size]

The United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations, which is run by the British Navy, urged "extreme caution" and said it was investigating the incident.
“We are deeply concerned by reports of explosions and fires on vessels in the Gulf of Oman. We are in contact with local authorities and partners in the region.”
Authorities do not believe that any British nationals were on the two ships.
A UK Foreign Office spokesperson said: “We are deeply concerned by reports of explosions and fires on vessels in the Gulf of Oman. We are in contact with local authorities and partners in the region.”
This comes after the US claimed Iran used explosives to blow huge holes in four ships - including two Saudi oil tankers - anchored in the Persian Gulf last month.
The ships reportedly had ruptures measuring up to ten foot across  in their hulls as a result of the May 12 sabotage attacks.

[size=31]Recent US and Iran tensions

[/size]

• May 5: USS Abraham Lincoln carrier strike group and a bomber task force is deployed in Middle East in response to 'a number of troubling and escalatory indications and warnings' by Iran.
  • May 8: Iran vows to enrich its uranium stockpile if world powers fail to negotiate new terms for its nuclear deal. The US responds by imposing sanctions on Iran's metals industry.
  • May 10: The US says it will move a Patriot missile battery into the Middle East to counter threats from Iran.
  • May 24: President Trump says the US will bolster its military presence in the Middle East with an additional 1,500 troops.
  • May 12: The UAE says four commercial ships off its eastern coast "were subjected to sabotage operations," just hours after Iranian and Lebanese media outlets air false reports of explosions at a nearby Emirati port.

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME AD-LOCATOR-Tanker-Fire-V3

The incident reportedly happened in the Gulf of Oman this morning
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME NINTCHDBPICT000497405267

Huge plumes of thick black smoke billow from the massive tanker in the Gulf of Oman following a suspected torpedo attack[size=16]Credit: AP:Associated Press[/size]
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME NINTCHDBPICT000497386552

One of the tankers on fire in the Gulf of Oman following the suspected torpedo attack[size=16]Credit: AFP or licensors[/size]
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME Oiltanker2

All the crew members of Front Altair have been rescued, a senior company official said
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME Oil

An unverified picture which claims to show one of the tankers in the Gulf of Oman on fire
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME NINTCHDBPICT000497360138

The Front Altair, from the US-linked Marshall Islands, was one of the ships reportedly attacked today near Iran[size=16]Credit: Shipspotting.com[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 9:31 am

• Lawless Democrats: 42 prosecutors refuse to enforce state laws restricting abortion:THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY ,THAT THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT, AT THE END OF THE AGE IS, LAWLESSNESS ,WHERE EACH PERSON DOES THAT WHICH IS RIGHT IN THEIR OWN SIGHT! 
  • California's "Staggering" Homeless Count:SQ YET THE GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA_KEEPS SPENDING MORE ON MIGRANTS-THE PLAN IS TO DISPLACE& KILL THE AMERICANS-'STRANGERS FROM WITHOUT WILL POSSESS US FROM WITHIN'! 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 9:37 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-13/false-flag-iran-has-little-gain-oman-tanker-attacks

False Flag? Iran Has Little To Gain From Oman Tanker Attacks

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME Picture-5

[size=10][size=10]by Tyler Durden

Thu, 06/13/2019 - 08:45
[/size]

[/size]

Print
[size]

Gulf of Tonkin 2.0? Regardless of whether Iran is responsible for damage to vessels in the Sea of Oman, Bloomberg's Julian Lee explains, it will still get the blame - and suffer the fallout.
[/size]
Quote :
Two ships with one stone:
Saudis get i) higher oil price ii) US to attack Iran
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) June 13, 2019
[size][size]
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME 2019-06-13_5-25-04

Via Bloomberg,
Two oil tankers have been damaged in a suspected attack in the waters between the United Arab Emirates and Iran as they were leaving the Persian Gulf. This is the second incident in four weeks, and raises the question of who gains what from them.
Fingers will certainly be pointed at Iran as the mastermind behind these events. But the potential benefits to the Persian Gulf nation are outweighed by the risks. And even if Tehran isn’t responsible, it will still suffer the consequences.
The first tanker to report a problem was the Front Altair. It was reported to be carrying 75,000 tons of naphtha, loaded in Abu Dhabi, to Japan, although it was signaling a destination of Kaosiung in Taiwan when it was damaged. The second vessel was the Japanese-owned Kokuka Courageous, which was sailing from Saudi Arabia to Singapore with a cargo of methanol.
A person who's heard local radio transmissions between ships in the region told Bloomberg that a torpedo attack is suspected to have caused an explosion and fire on the Front Altair. The managers of the Kokuka Courageous said in a statement that "the 21 crew of the vessel abandoned ship after the incident on board which resulted in damage to the ship’s hull starboard side."

Choke Point

The Strait of Hormuz is the world's most important oil choke point, with about 40% of seaborne trade passing through it.
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME 2019-06-13_5-27-02
Source: bne IntelliNews
Who gains from these attacks?
The obvious answer is Iran. If Tehran is attacking tankers leaving the Persian Gulf – either directly, or through proxies – it sends a message that transit through the world's most important choke point for global oil flows is not safe without its consent. If Iran is pushed to the brink economically by sanctions, it will not go quietly. Other nations in the region will bear the cost of disruptions to their own oil exports, while America and its allies will have to cope with higher crude prices and disruptions to supplies.
Not since 2005 have the world’s insurers considered shipping in the Persian Gulf so dangerous for oil tankers.Nevertheless, we are still far from the level of tension that existed during the so-called Tanker War of the 1980s, when 451 vessels (259 of them oil or refined petroleum product tankers) suffered some sort of attack in the region, according to a report from the U.S. Naval Institute. The incidents took place during the Iran-Iraq war, and the culprits were forces from both countries.
Then, the U.S. navy resorted to escorting vessels through the Persian Gulf. That would be an expensive operation to repeat and would tie up a large part of the U.S. and allied fleets in the region. It would also raise the cost of the U.S. drive against Iran, which began with President Donald Trump's decision to pull out of the Iran nuclear deal in May 2018.
Risk Premium
Brent prices spiked after reports of attacks on tankers leaving the Persian Gulf
... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME Bfm522C
Source: Bloomberg
Brent crude was up by as much as 4.45% on Thursday, shortly after news of the attacks broke, although it has since lost some of those gains. The nation’s oil exports have been seriously curtailed by U.S. sanctions, and higher prices are its only route to increasing revenues. But the benefits are likely to be relatively small, given the dwindling volumes and steep discounts that the country probably has to offer to shift its oil.
There is another group that will benefit from the incident – the people who want to see the U.S. step up its campaign against Iran and move from an economic war to a military one. There are plenty of those, both in the U.S. and among its allies in the Persian Gulf and wider Middle East regions.
The timing of the attacks also raises questions.
They come as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is visiting Tehran, with the blessing of President Trump. On Wednesday Abe urged Tehran to avoid conflict at all costs and pledged to do his utmost to ease tensions. The tankers damaged on Thursday were carrying cargoes related to Japan,  Hiroshige Seko, minister of Economy, Trade and Industry, said on the ministry's Twitter feed.
A day earlier, Iran freed a U.S. resident imprisoned on espionage charges.
This would seem very clumsy timing from a country seeing the first tangible signs of any easing of the crippling sanctions imposed by the Americans. But it is absolutely understandable if you’re someone whose ultimate goal is to derail any easing of tensions between the two nations, and to effect regime change in Tehran.
Whoever is behind the attacks is no friend of Iran. [/size]
[/size]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 am

Zero Hedge said EXACTLY what I've been thinking about these gulf attacks. FALSE FLAGS! And what does Iran have to gain! Exactly!

Now, who is really behind all this? Someone wants WWIII to go hot really REALLY bad. Think bankers, deep state players, oil barons, etc. and the list could go on.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SHOCK as Trump signs executive order that will end most regulations and oversight on genetically engineered food   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:50 pm

#6  OH MAN!

SHOCK as Trump signs executive order that will end most regulations and oversight on genetically engineered food
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 1:31 pm

spring2 wrote:
#6  OH MAN!

SHOCK as Trump signs executive order that will end most regulations and oversight on genetically engineered food

Here's a link to go with that. I read about it earlier today. Trump is all about money and profits. That isn't necessarily a bad thing however he doesn't seem to understand that some things that boost the economy and/or that fatten the corporate bottom line are dangerous for humanity. Take this and that big unregulated 5G rollout for examples. Big money in both.

Or, as I'm beginning to wonder (and believe), that maybe he does know and just doesn't care!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-06-12-trump-signs-executive-order-genetically-engineered-food.html#

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 3:40 pm

sorry that was meant to be a link (title heading)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 6:00 pm

Quoting R: Or, as I'm beginning to wonder (and believe), that maybe he does know and just doesn't care!
-------------------

Besides the absurd battles going on that purposely tie up every good common sense move he might make, I don't know as there are enough good men to step up and help.

Maybe it's a matter of priorities.  The incumbent with the good economic record gets re-elected.  IF we could get the House back, we could actually ACT on existing problems, get them behind us and take on new ones.  

I'm afraid even the Team underestimated the snake.  Still, the crap we're in is nothing compared to the crap we'll be in if he loses.

Do we worry about GMO crops, or no crops at all?  Or no money to buy what crops are available?
----
And we'd better get to the point fast where POTUS can give a quick history lesson on Russia the enemy is a clown ploy, always has been,
and start making the forceful point why he MUST negotiate with Vlad.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... --- ... .-. ..- -. SPRING'S 6-12-2019 MUST C SOME
Page 1 of 1