Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US Court Approves Sharia Bankruptcy Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

US Court Approves Sharia Bankruptcy Plan Empty
PostSubject: US Court Approves Sharia Bankruptcy Plan   US Court Approves Sharia Bankruptcy Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:47 pm

June 12, 2013, - 3:32 pm
US Court Approves Sharia Bankruptcy Plan – No Separation of Mosque & State

By Debbie Schlussel

Longtime readers of this site know that I’ve been on the case of Arcapita, formerly known as First Islamic Investment Bank, for over a decade. Last year, when the company–owned by Jew-hating Gulf State sheiks (including the family that owns Al-Jazeera, the Qatari royal family)–filed for bankruptcy, I cheered. But my jaw dropped when I learned that the company had the gall to submit a sharia-compliant bankruptcy plan. That’ll never fly, I thought, because it’s unconstitutional. But I was wrong. As I’ve noted many times before, there truly is no Establishment Clause for Muslims in America or separation between mosque and state. These things apparently only apply to Christians and Jews. Yesterday, federal Judge Sean Lane of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan, gushing how “fascinating” he found sharia, approved the sharia bankruptcy. Disgusting. It’s just the latest instance in which a U.S. Court recognizes Islamic law. Look for more and more of that. When an American bankruptcy court recognizes Islamic law, it opens the door for other American courts and institutions to recognize Islamic law.
Back to top Go down

US Court Approves Sharia Bankruptcy Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: