Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former Disney VP sentenced for Sex Abuse of a Minor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor Empty
PostSubject: Former Disney VP sentenced for Sex Abuse of a Minor   Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 6:01 am

Sycophants-Sickophants.

Former vice president of Walt Disney sentenced to more than 6 years in Portland sex abuse investigation

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) — A former vice president for the Walt Disney Company has been sentenced to more than 6 years in prison following a child sex abuse investigation.

[link to wtkr.com (secure)

Michael Laney, 73, was sentenced on Friday to 81 months in prison.

One of his previous businesses was named Monarch Mirror Door.  
----------
Other recent arrests at link.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Former Disney VP sentenced for Sex Abuse of a Minor   Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 6:25 am

[link to bigleaguepolitics.com (secure)

BUSTED: Clinton Arkansas Friend Richard Mays Exposed As Top NXIVM Cult Member

Published 21 hours ago on Jun 17, 2019 By Patrick Howley

ShareTweetFlip
Bill and Hillary Clinton’s close personal friend Richard Mays, a former justice of the Arkansas Supreme Court, participated in an interview with NXIVM cult leader Keith Raniere that has now been scrubbed from the Internet by Raniere, who stands trial for child sex trafficking from Mexico. Keith Raniere has removed the video from YouTube and elsewhere, citing a copyright claim.

Mays’ association with Raniere is well known and documented. NXIVM whistleblower Frank Parlato preserved screenshots of Mays’ interview on the cult leader’s “Keith Raniere Conversations” program, which Big League Politics viewed prior to the video’s removal from the web. Big League Politics is not publishing the video, merely reporting its existence.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Former Disney VP sentenced for Sex Abuse of a Minor   Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 7:18 am

https://twitter.com/aka_realdirty/status/1141481978761555968?s=21

Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor D9eKF41WsAEr1G6

Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor D9dx-CVX4AIiqXU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Former Disney VP sentenced for Sex Abuse of a Minor   Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 7:24 am

Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor D9eweAPWsAA14SuFormer Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor D9deQlIW4AQFPJv

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Former Disney VP sentenced for Sex Abuse of a Minor   Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 7:38 am

Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor D9fSEiAWwAALgB4
Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor D9fSEiCWkAET4G4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Former Disney VP sentenced for Sex Abuse of a Minor   Former Disney VP sentenced for  Sex Abuse of a Minor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 9:15 am

"Biblical Flat Earth Society" Founder Arrested On 56 Counts Of Child P-rn

Phillip Stephen Stallings, 40, duplicated and possessed images of minors performing sex acts

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article231662638.html

Back to top Go down

Former Disney VP sentenced for Sex Abuse of a Minor
Page 1 of 1