Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*BREAKING* Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

*BREAKING* Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood Empty
PostSubject: *BREAKING* Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood   *BREAKING* Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 3:59 pm

And it’s the 9th Circuit Court who ruled it!

The last bastion of libbie hope has bent the knee. I’ll bet the pro-murder progressive filth was feeling pretty smug when they fielded their case so it would go before the 9th Circuit. This story has been out for hours. You’d think the MSM would at least have it buried somewhere in their websites by now, but nope, and I checked. Guess they’re all still waiting on the DNC to issue them the approved talking points.

Meanwhile, Life News has the story, as does Rush Limbaugh, and Red State. These three are the only ones I can find at the moment, however, expect a real sheet-storm to start when the MSM finally, if ever, picks the story up. Expect spin, enough spin to make a puke puddle 10 feet deep.

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/06/20/court-rules-president-trump-can-defund-planned-parenthood-will-cut-almost-60-million-in-taxpayer-funding/

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/06/20/ninth-circus-rules-in-favor-of-trump-defunding-planned-parenthood/

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2019/06/20/breaking-federal-appeals-court-rules-trump-can-move-forward-defunding-planned-parenthood/

Meanwhile, over in Libville, much crying and gnashing of teeth is commencing. Baby murder was number one on the libbies hit parade and the (cough cough) 9th was their grand bastion of hope.

*BREAKING* Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood 1suer9

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

*BREAKING* Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood Empty
PostSubject: Re: *BREAKING* Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood   *BREAKING* Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 4:56 pm

now, once this "religious ritual sacrifice" is eliminated, things should turn around....this is actually a modernversionof "passing your children through the fire"....but, you folks knew that....sad that most don't
Back to top Go down

*BREAKING* Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood
Page 1 of 1