Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OREGON WILD WEST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

OREGON WILD WEST Empty
PostSubject: OREGON WILD WEST   OREGON WILD WEST I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Commies vs Cowboys
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-21/come-heavily-armed-oregon-senator-threatens-violence-governor-hunts-down-lawmakers

"Come Heavily Armed": Oregon Senator Threatens Violence As Governor Hunts Down Lawmakers
"Send bachelors and come heavily armed” State Sen. Brian Boquist (R) said Wednesday before the walk-out began. “I’m not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon.”

The Senate Democrats have requested the assistance of the Oregon State Police to bring back their colleagues to finish the work they committed to push forward," Brown said on Thursday, adding "As the executive of the agency, I am authorizing the State Police to fulfill the Senate Democrats’ request."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

OREGON WILD WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: OREGON WILD WEST   OREGON WILD WEST I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Just a little problem in all that rhetoric:

Brian Boquist, the guy who said "Send bachelors amd come heavily armed", is the same f*ing 'Republican' who wrote and promoted our (Oregon's) un-Constitutional, sickening ERPO/Red Flag law that allows Free Americans/Oregonians to be stripped of their 2A rights.

Apparently, Boquists son killed himself w/ a gun - and while I feel for him and that kind of horrible loss - I cannot ever abide the dispicable undermining of American rights.

Funniest part is that his comments, about "Send heavily armed men" could actually get him stripped of his 2A rights UNDER HIS OWN F*ING RETARDED BILL.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

OREGON WILD WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: OREGON WILD WEST   OREGON WILD WEST I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Threats from militia provoke shutdown at Oregon capitol, a day after GOP lawmakers fled
[link to www.washingtonpost.com (secure)]

Idaho Militia Offering Help To Missing Oregon Republican Senators
[link to www.boisestatepublicradio.org (secure)]

Militiamen Rally Around Oregon GOP Senators Fleeing Climate Bill
[link to talkingpointsmemo.com (secure)]

Oregon Republicans Stand With State Senators As Walkout Continues
[link to oregon.gop (secure)]

Police searching for Oregon Republicans who skipped town to dodge vote on climate change bill
[link to www.nydailynews.com (secure)]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

OREGON WILD WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: OREGON WILD WEST   OREGON WILD WEST I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Maybe the shit-storm is about to start. Oregon and Washington are actually worse that California in the liberal snowflake coastal cities department. The more conservative inland counties of these two states are also fielding constitutional breaking into two states just the same as the New California state. Believe me, living on the left coast I carefully watch our northern states just as I do California.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

OREGON WILD WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: OREGON WILD WEST   OREGON WILD WEST I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:58 pm

Summary of the bill is here: [link to www.oregonlive.com (secure)

"To get Oregon there, the policy would require companies in the utility, transportation and industrial sectors to buy emission allowances in a state-run auction or on a secondary market to cover each metric ton of pollution – or so-called carbon equivalents -- their operations emit. As the state reduces the supply of allowances, they will get more expensive, increasing fossil fuel prices and incentivizing business and consumers to reduce their consumption and related emissions.

Democrats have made a variety of changes this session to water down the bill’s impact on specific industries and consumers. But transportation fuels – the biggest source of greenhouse gases in the state -- remains the only industry that has not been offered free emission allowances in some form. Gas prices are projected to rise by 22 cents a gallon in 2021 and by $3 a gallon by 2050 – price hikes that have become a principal rallying cry against the bill. Truckers rallied at the capitol Wednesday, blowing their air-horns to protest the vote."

It's not just the Republican Legislators. They are just reflecting what their voters back home are saying. Truckers, and Agricultural companies and Families are protesting the passing of this bill because they won't be able to comply and they will be forced out of business! The Eastern portion of the State will be unpopulated, which is part and parcel of what Agenda 2030 [previously Agenda 21] is all about. They want to make the interior of Northwestern USA [eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington, Idaho & western Montana]a wildlife corridor and sanctuary.

The problem is that rural Oregon [think the people that grow the libtards' food] are too few to override the crazy liberals in the cities that don't realize this is just a way for the Elite to control all industries and have a personal revenue stream to keep themselves wealthy forever. For the regular folk, like us, we'll just have to pay more! This is the enactment of AOC's Green New Deal. Washington State has already passed their version of this. The West coast is so doomed!!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

OREGON WILD WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: OREGON WILD WEST   OREGON WILD WEST I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 7:24 am

Kettle's on the boil. You saw what I wrote about yesterday. Things may be happening  sooner than I expected. Let the games begin.

https://doomerdoug.wordpress.com/2019/06/22/armed-militia-in-oregon-rising-6-22-2019/

Quote :
Armed Militia in Oregon Rising 6-22-2019

It is clear Oregon is now a one party, Marxist Democrat dictatorship. Since the Marxist Democrats now fully control both the Oregon Senate, the Oregon House, and all elected office, except the RINO we have as Secretary of State, the reign of terror is now underway. Our bi-sexual bigot of a Governor, ie the “other Brown,” has now unleashed the power of the state upon the Republican Party. It is nothing less than A MARXIST REIGN OF TERROR.

[More at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

OREGON WILD WEST Empty
PostSubject: OREGON SENATE CLOSES DUE TO ‘POSSIBLE MILITIA THREAT’ AFTER REPUBLICAN WALKOUT   OREGON WILD WEST I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 9:39 am

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/73390/oregon-senate-closes-due-to-possible-militia-threat-after-republican.html

[size=30]OREGON SENATE CLOSES DUE TO ‘POSSIBLE MILITIA THREAT’ AFTER REPUBLICAN WALKOUT[/size]
Published: June 23, 2019Reddit

SOURCE: FOX NEWS

The Oregon state Senate closed Saturday after a “possible militia threat” from a right-wing group -- amid a broader drama over a walkout by Republican lawmakers over looming climate change legislation.
RIght-wing groups posted their support for the 12 rebel Republicans on Friday, including one group -- the Oregon Three Percenters -- who joined in an armed takeover of a wildlife refuge in 2016.
On Friday, a spokeswoman for Senate President Peter Courtney told The Associated Press that the Oregon state police “recommended that the Capitol be closed tomorrow due to a possible militia threat.”
Oregon State Police, in a statement, said it has been "monitoring information throughout the day that indicates the safety of legislators, staff and citizen visitors could be compromised if certain threatened behaviors were realized."

READ MORE...

RELATED ARTICLES:

Friday, June 21, 2019 - "Come Heavily Armed": Oregon Senator Threatens Violence As Governor Hunts Down Lawmakers
A standoff between Republican and Democratic Oregon state senators escalated on Friday after Governor Kate Brown (D) authorized state police to track down Republican lawmakers who have stalled a vote on carbon credit legislation by walking out and refusing to vote. 

SHARE THIS ARTICLE...

Back to top Go down

OREGON WILD WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: OREGON WILD WEST   OREGON WILD WEST I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 11:49 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-23/oregon-militias-threaten-violence-over-gop-carbon-credit-standoff-capitol-closed

Oregon Militias Threaten Violence Over GOP Carbon Credit Standoff; Capitol Closed For Safety

OREGON WILD WEST Oregon%20militia%20dudes%201

Oregon militias have reportedly threatened violence over an ongoing standoff between GOP and Democratic state legislators over climate change legislation, according to the Wall Street Journal. "The State Police Superintendent just informed the Senate president of a credible threat from militia groups coming to the Capitol tomorrow," reads a text message sent out to senators on Friday. "The Superintendent strongly recommends that no one come to the Capitol."It is unclear what the threats were, as the state's Democratic leadership did not provide evidence of their claim. On Saturday, Oregon State Police said that they were monitoring threats and that they were closing the building. "The safety of legislators, staff and citizen visitors could be compromised if certain threatened behaviors were realized," said state police captain Tim Fox. On Thursday, the Three Percenters, a group that joined the armed takeover in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in 2016, said it would do whatever was necessary to keep the Republican senators safe. The Republicans said they wouldn’t accept the group’s help. -Wall Street JournalWhat began as a disagreement over a cap-and-trade bill that exacerbated a growing divide between city-dwelling Oregon liberals and their conservative rural counterparts erupted into a full-fledged standoff after eleven GOP senators banded together and are refusing to show up for the vote. Despite holding an 18 to 12 supermajority in the House and Senate, Democrats cannot approve the bill without at least two Republicans present. After several days of heated debate between the two sides, eleven GOP members mutually agreed to boycott the vote. The bill, HB 2020, would make Oregon the second state in the country to set up a cap-and-trade system for all sectors of the economy. California was the first, after passing a similar bill in 2016.Democrats had scheduled a vote on the bill Thursday, but all 11 Republican senators fled the state. At least 20 senators must be present for a quorum, so Democrats need at least two Republicans present to hold a vote. -Wall Street JournalAfter Governor Brown (D) authorized state police to hunt down and wrangle the absentee GOP lawmakers, Sen. Brian Boquist (R) said he was prepared for a bloody standoff if state troopers show up - warning "Send bachelors, and come heavily armed; I’m not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon, it’s just that simple." Pat Dooris:heavy_check_mark:@PatDoorisOregon state senator @BrianBoquistGOP said if R's walk out to stop a vote on Cap and Trade and @OregonGovBrown sends state police to bring him back, they should be single and well armed. Your take?8362:53 PM - Jun 19, 20191,430 people are talking about thisTwitter Ads info and privacyThe eleven senators are also being hit with a $500 daily fine for each day they refuse to show up for the vote. They say they won't come back until Democrats agree to major changes in the bill, which they have argued would cripple manufacturing and other industries in the state. "This bill needs to be referred to the voters" due to its profound impact on Oregon's economy, said Republican senate leader Sen. Herman Baertschiger Jr., speaking by phone from outside the state.Sen. Michael Dembrow, one of the Democratic architects of the bill, said manufacturers had already been given major exemptions under the bill and that Republicans were only stalling to kill the bill. Voters could still gather signatures for a ballot measure to repeal the bill, he said, but unlike with a referendum, work on it could proceed in the meantime.He said the Democrats’ resolve had been strengthened by the Republicans’ flight from the state. “The last thing we can do is make this kind of behavior the norm, because then it’ll happen every session,” Mr. Dembrow said. -Wall Street JournalDemocratic legislators say they will return to the Senate floor Sunday whether or not Republicans had returned.
  •  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OREGON WILD WEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: OREGON WILD WEST   OREGON WILD WEST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OREGON WILD WEST
Page 1 of 1