Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE Empty
PostSubject: GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE   GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 5:00 am

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE   GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 8:27 am

Thanks  for all of the reports Dove! You're going after it today as always  !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE   GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:54 am

judy, are you back from your trip?....need any tomatoes?
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE   GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 1:40 pm

michael371 wrote:
judy, are you back from your trip?....need any tomatoes?
 Mine are just coming on Mike. Thank you though. 
 My Uncle's funeral was  old  fashioned with 2  white gloved honor guards presenting the flag and  taps played on a horn. WWII veteran.  The tears really flowed quietly at that. 
  Dove,  I'm holding my breath maybe.. I know though how it ends and what happens to get there. My uncle was one of the last of that generation .. He shook his head in sadness at the state of the country he lived in  till his last breath.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE   GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 2:21 pm

Judy, I sure would have been blessed to know your uncle. You are right, we are losing that generation but hopefully those of us who knew these people, and I knew my share, will keep their values and memories alive. I "borrowed" a lot of wisdom that is still with me from some of those folks while growing up as a boomer. Never had a dad around so they filled in some of the missing gaps. I'm grateful to the men and women and families who helped me along. The world needs more like y'all.

We don't call them "the greatest generation" for nothing.

BTW - I kinda think that I kinda like Louie from Texas. 8 terms - I can see why.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE   GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Thank you, Uncle Jim  considered himself a part Texan and would have certainly liked Louie. He would have said. " Let me tell you something-yes sir- he's all right and that's what counts".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE   GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GO LOUIE~GO LOUIE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: