Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Case With NO Coverage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Case With NO Coverage Empty
PostSubject: The Case With NO Coverage   The Case With NO Coverage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 8:25 am

Think of the Dem. open border demands,
AND POSSIBLY TO THE NYCPD 'suicides'.
And we thought tariffs were the leverage.  You've got to admit Mexico jumped REALLY HIGH, REALLY QUICK for a lousy 5% tariff increase threat.
And you know, the Mexican trade delegation's first stop (that we know of) in DC was to Pelosi's office. 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/nxivm-mexico-keith-raniere-cult-emiliano-salinas.html

https://twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/1140231204777746433

These were posted before the verdict was announced.  Very telling. And for sure there is so much more.

The Case With NO Coverage D9Lk4ngXsAAJj0H

The Case With NO Coverage D9Lk7SrWkAA1uTA
The Case With NO Coverage D9Ll97mWkAElNYj

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Case With NO Coverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Case With NO Coverage   The Case With NO Coverage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 8:28 am

The Case With NO Coverage D9WWT8HU8AAgB3T

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The Case With NO Coverage
Page 1 of 1