Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_07_01 Mike Adams - There Is ‘another’ Intelligence Ruling This Planet - CSS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_07_01 Mike Adams - There Is ‘another’ Intelligence Ruling This Planet - CSS Empty
PostSubject: 2019_07_01 Mike Adams - There Is ‘another’ Intelligence Ruling This Planet - CSS   2019_07_01 Mike Adams - There Is ‘another’ Intelligence Ruling This Planet - CSS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 12:56 pm

We all like Mike Adams (The Health Ranger) so this got a new topic from me. I hope that y'all get something from this. I really have a lot of respect for Mike Adams as do many of you. Dave Hodges with Mike Adams interview is 51 minutes in length.

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agenda-21-conspiracy-radio-shows/unseen-hand-governing-earth-purposes-depopulation-and-colonization-mike-adams-css

Dave Hodges wrote:
I recently conducted a very interesting interview with Mike Adams. Mike has a fabulous reputation as a hardcore researcher in the areas of health, personal preparedness, politics and now, the possibility of ET influence over the events occurring on our planet. Yes, that is correct, Mike Adams has ventured out on the limb of extraterrestrial life and its possible interaction with humanity, or at least humanity’s self-appointed leaders. And I must warn the audience that the news on this topic is not good news for the current residents of this planet. There is no question that when Mike says the planet is being terraformed, he is correct and the evidence is irrefutable. I have written and broadcasted the same terraforming process myself and I have likened it to 1997 movie, The Arrival starring Charlie Sheen.

If this alien infiltration story is accurate, it is easy to conclude that Google is not serving humanity, but rather, they are serving a higher entity and Mike and myself both think that transhumanism inspired immortality may be the enticement for the cooperation of entities such as Google and certain world leaders. Before you judge, I would encourage you to listen to the interview.

[LOTS MORE at CSS linked above]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBwGVonZ5EI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2019_07_01 Mike Adams - There Is ‘another’ Intelligence Ruling This Planet - CSS
Page 1 of 1