Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. Empty
PostSubject: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 10:39 pm

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=775626

NOW SAYS 
M 7.1 - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA - 2019-07-06 03:19:57 UTC

7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. 6_910
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 11:04 pm

430 MILES AWAY!!!!!

THOUGHT THE WIFE WAS ITCHING LEG SO I LOOK OVER AND NO MOVEMENT, WE WERE LAYING THER WATCHING MAGNUM P.I., FIRST THING OUTA MY MOUTH WAS THAT HAS TO BE BIGGER CAUSE WE ARE ONE THE GRANITE UP IN THEM THAR HILLS!!!!

DUTCHSINSE WAS RIGHT!!!! SO IS TERRAL03
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 6:55 am

No links for this info.  The poster said it was NOT released publicly:  it is a USGS heads up to responders:

USGS notified Tulare County Fire - warning about Garlock Fault line.

Warning an 8.0 or greater in the region.

Look for epicenter to be 35km from lancaster
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Another ANON follow up post:

This is exactly what I'm afraid of.
I posted a video in the other thread explaining a bit about the Santa Barbara Block and how it created the Garlock.

It's that SB Block that created the big bend in the San Andreas and stopped it from moving northward. If that Garlock goes we are in big trouble.

Ah hell, here it is. It's short - 12 seconds. As the SB block twists around, it creates the east/west Garlock fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4hg92mtNyw

If this means anything to you guys.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 9:22 am

Thanks dove!
If any of you watched the last terral03 update... they are worried cause things have changed since we are pulling away from Jupiter and the Dark Star.
We're going to see bigger than 8.0.
Next May's alignment is going to get interesting and also this time next year too!

SO on that link above in first post, go there 
Click on MAPS
Click on INTERACTIVE For Zooming capability.
OR
Click on MAP For the limited enlargement like the one posted this post.

https://static3.emsc.eu/Images/EVID/77/775/775626/775626.regional.jpg

7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. 775626.regional
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 9:24 am

Here is the I FELT IT MAP

7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. IntensityMapThumbnails
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 10:08 am

OH AND JUST CHECKED THE COMPASS AND WE ARE 15 DEGREES DIFFERENT THAN 3 WEEKS AGO, 
WEST WENT NORTH, WILL CHECK A COUPLE TIMES TODAY THRU TONIGHT TO SEE IF I CAN DETECT A WOBBLE?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 3:37 pm

SO, ONE BIG CONSPIRACY THEORY IS THAT THE MIL. BASE AT CHINA LAKE WAS THE TARGET OR THE SOURCE.

Dahboo  posted this today, July 7th after the 7.1  WATCH FOR THE GRAPH INFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkFROWO98Fg

HERE 16 HOURS AGO, TALKING ABOUT GROUND LEVEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq2pA7XoWfw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 3:46 pm

NO SOURCE GIVEN FOR THIS INFO FROM TWITTER POST:

Shug48 :flag_us:#MAGA#QAnon‏ [ltr]@Shug48[/ltr] 13m13 minutes ago
[size=1]More
[/size]

Replying to [ltr]@dutchsinse[/ltr]

It’s the “White Hats” taking out the Human Trafficking tunnels near China Lake. I have it on very good authority.
[size=1]o[/size]

7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. D-0VVFhX4Acpj85

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 4:05 pm

OK peeps, I debated sharing this info with the forum but Dove and Dhaboo7 opened the explosions, China Lake military base, and human trafficking tunnels portal so I’ll walk ya through it. It’s a lot of info and will require being presented in multiple posts and you can expect walls of text. Sorry but that’s how I found it and so that’s how it is. This info was posted to Tiger Droppings this morning by “ThinePreparedAni”. Link is below if you wanna see what I’m moving over here.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p4529-q-is-back-be-ready-god-and-country-patriots-fight---unraveling-toe-thread/73190719/page-4554/

------------------------------------------------------------

The Earthquakes in Cali are centered near the China Lake Naval Weapon Station

7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. 3506101300000578-3630029-image-a-17_1465328368105

This place has lore that ties back to this thread

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula2chap.shtml
quote:

The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave Chapter 2: THE TRAUMATIZATION & TORTURE OF THE VICTIM

By Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula2chap.shtml

Q referenced this author when talking about bloodlines and Payseurs in the past https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/16/p-the-unseen-masters-of-all-qanon-greatawakening-whoisp-illuminati-13bloodlines-payseur-springmeier/

7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. Firefox_2018-08-14_17-59-06

quote:

The basis for the success of the Monarch mind-control programming is that different personalities or personality parts called alters can be created who do not know each other, but who can take the body at different times. The amnesia walls that are built by traumas, form a protective shield of secrecy that protects the abusers from being found out, and prevents the front personalities who hold the body much of the time to know how their System of alters is being used. The shield of secrecy allows cult members to live and work around other people and remain totally undetected. The front alters can be wonderful Christians, and the deeper alters can be the worst type of Satanic monster imaginable--a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde effect. A great deal is at stake in maintaining the secrecy of the intelligence agency or the occult group which is controlling the slave. The success rate of this type of programming is high, but when it fails, the failures are discarded through death. Each trauma and torture serves a purpose. A great deal of experimentation and research went into finding out what can and can’t be done. Charts were made showing how much torture a given body weight at a given age can handle without death. Now this is why the Nazis did all those strange concentration camp experiments, where they tested how quickly people would freeze or die from various traumas. It was for mind control! The abusers are very specific and scientific in their torture. A lab technician with a clip board walks around monitoring the e for the children when they receive their initial traumas. Heart monitors are closely watched. Still, many children died from the programming. The programmers learned that when a child rolled up in a fetal position it had given up the will to live. They learned to time how fast this would occur to get an idea how far to push the child. Parents in eastern United States were taken to Harvard University for training to teach them how much trauma they could give their children at home before they would die. After the children got back from their initial programming they were to receive daily traumas to keep them dissociative.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 4:07 pm

Continued:

THE INITIAL SPLITS & INITIAL PROGRAMMING DONE AT CHINA LAKE, CA.

The primary or initial torture for many children in western U.S. was done at China Lake, California which officially has gone under the designations of: Naval Ordinance Test Station ( NOTS), Naval Weapons Center (NWC), Ridgecrest (the town nearby), and Inyo-kern (the area). the address of Nimitz Hospital is the code “232 Naval Air Weapons Station”. The base was set up to test “new weapons”. Evidently, the Navy decided that mind controlled people were an important weapon to test. Most of the “new weapons” created at China Lake were for the most part human robots turned out in large numbers.

The Monarch Mind Control was carried out in large airplane hangers on the base which have been able to house thousands of tiny cages just large enough for human babies. Lots of 1,000 babies was a small batch. According to people who worked in the hangers helping program, many batches were 2,000 or 3,000 babies. Many survivors remember the thousands of cages housing little children from ceiling to floor. The cages were hot wired (electrified on the ceiling, bottom and sides) so that the children who are locked inside can receive horrific electric shocks to their bodies to groom their minds to split into multiple personalities. These cages are called Woodpecker Grids. The victim sees a flash of light when high D.C. voltage is applied. Later, this flash of light is used with hypnotic induction to make the person think they are going into another dimension when they are blasted with high voltage. In the Peter Pan programming, the Programmers tell the slaves that this is “riding the light.” One of the popular traumas after the small child has endured the Woodpecker Grid cages for days is to rape it. The rape is intentionally brutal so that it will be as traumatic as possible. Many of the technical people on the base are civilians. This is in part because part of the research involves mind-control, and Illuminati civilian mind-control experts have come and gone from the base. The California Institute of Technology at Pasadena is intimately connected to China Lake’s research (and by the way to the Illuminati). Also much of the work at the facility is for the intelligence agencies and not the military. Intelligence assets are often civilians. One of the things developed in the California Universities and then implemented at China Lake was color programming, which will be covered later in this book. Red and green were discovered to be the most visible colors for programming. Various colored flashing lights were used in programming at NOTS. Survivors of the programming all remember flashing lights. The use of flashing lights has been introduced into American culture by the CIA. If a person goes into bars and places where bands play, you will notice multi-colored lights flashing. The flashing lights create disassociation, especially in people who are programmed.

HOW CHILDREN ARE TRANSPORTED TO A MAJOR PROGRAMMING SITE

A list of major programming centers is given in the Appendix, along with each site’s programming specialties. In this chapter, an example of just one of the bases used for early programming is given, the large and very secret China Lake facility in California near Death Valley. The children are brought into the China Lake NWC (aka NOTS) base by trains, planes and cars. A number of the small airfields which fly these children into China Lake have been identified. One, which is no longer in use for moving children, was a private air strip at Sheridan, OR which was beside a large lumber mill. The lumber mill had an agreement to secretly house the children who had their mouths taped. Neighbors in the area were bought off, and warned that if they talked they would be in trouble for broaching national security. The area has lots of mills joined by train tracks, which were used to shuttle the children around. Tied into this network was a Catholic monastery which lies between Sheridan and McMinnville, close to the rail network.

The Union Train Station in Portland, OR has underground tunnels where children were temporarily warehoused in cages before continuing on their journey. The Jesuits were active in this part of the child procurement. Catholic adoption agencies (which are many), nuns who get pregnant, third world parents, and parents who will sell their children were all sources of children for programming. When one thinks about how many corrupt people there are and how many towns and cities are on the West Coast, how many children are produced by Satanic breeders, illegal aliens, and other parents who’d rather have the money than the children, the reader begins to realize how procuring batches of 1,000 or 2,000 children was no problem for the Illuminati working through intelligence agencies such as the CIA, NIS, DIA, FBI, and FEMA. The Finders, a joint CIA/FBI group procured children for the Network for years. Some of the children needed for programming are to be used for sacrifices to traumatize those being programmed. (The names of some of the people who work at procuring children for programming/sacrifice have been released in Fritz Springmeier’s monthly newsletter.)

The secret FEMA airstrip at Santa Rosa has planes landing and leaving all night. Some of these flights go east and then land at the secret 1800-square-mile China Lake Naval Research Base, and are believed to carry children for programming. This airstrip is called the SANTA ROSA AIR CENTER. When I tried to get FAA information on this airstrip they played stupid as if it didn’t exist, yet it is in operation.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 4:08 pm

Continued:

Near Santa Rosa is the Bohemian Grove. Southwest of Santa Rosa is this air center which is not used by the public. This airport was recently used by private pilots as a F.B.O. It was built during W.W. II as a training base for P-32 pilots, and deactivated in 1952. After the war, it was leased to private companies (such as the CIA). The paved areas are 4’ of concrete and can land the heaviest planes in use. There are no buildings over two stories in the entire area, and no control tower. The FBI have a contingent in the Federal building downtown Santa Rosa, and “FEMA” has a radio station at the airport. The Army reserve also has some buildings in the area. However, there is some highly secret activity going on underground at the airport. 6-7 small planes sneak out of the closed base a day, and for a base of its description that is closed, that is very interesting. The planes take off in the evening and do not turn their lights on until hundreds of feet into the air. The Press Democrat of Santa Rosa ran an article on Thurs., Apr. 22, 1993 about the Federal government selling 70 acres of property just to the east of the airport. However, when one reads closely, the land is going to be offered to a host of Federal agencies. The property was “being used by FEMA” (707-542-4534). If one thinks about it, it is unlikely that the radio station is a FEMA transmitter station. The close vicinity of this secret activity to the elite’s Bohemian Grove makes this an interesting site for study.

The airport used for the Bohemian Grove visitors is north of Santa Rosa on hwy 101, the Sonoma County Airport. United Express and American Eagle (which flies to and from San Jose) fly into this airport, which has a control tower. In 1964, the airport was reported to have also carried about 600 military operations (either a takeoff or landing) per year. It was around this time that the Federal government made an agreement with Sonoma County Airport to help pay for the runway to be extended, the runway to be strengthened and the airport to be upgraded in numerous ways. The elite from around the world fly into here to go to the Bohemian Grove, which is in the Monte Rio area. Monarch slaves are regularly abused at the Grove for the entertainment of Bohemian Grove members in kinky sex theme rooms, such as the dark room and the necrophilia room. Secret NWO order business is conducted in the small, dark lounge with a wooden sign naming it U.N.DERGROUND. Slaves are hunted in the woods for sport [called 'the Most Dangerous Game'], and occult rituals, including infant sacrifice, are held outdoors in the Grove. These airfields are described in detail so that the reader can begin to catch on to the network of small planes and airfields the Monarch system uses to transport children. The children are trickled in from various collection points to China Lake. Monarch slaves, many of them children themselves are used in this extensive child procurement system. Children are also used to entice and kidnap other children. Teenage slaves are used to escort and transport little children on trains, buses, and planes. The triangular-shaped airfield at China Lake has traditionally begun very early in the morning with lots of activity. The night flights from FEMA’s Santa Rosa airfield being an example of incoming flights. The airfield connects to the main base area via Sandquist Road. Children are landed at this field, while others are driven through the gates guarded by marines, and others come through via the east-west rail line. The fact that children are driving through the gates is not alarming because inside the military perimeter is a high school, a junior high school and 3 other schools. Some of the adults of the children being programmed stay in military barracks (Quonset huts and one story buildings) while they wait.

A male Monarch victim remembers a large hanger building at China Lake with a concrete floor and row after row of cages suspended from the ceiling filling the large building. One of the Programmers was dressed similar to a Catholic Priest. The electric current that ran to the cages made a hum, like an electric fence. There was a marble slab that served as an altar where black-hooded robed people would take a bone handled knife and sacrifice little children in front of the other children in the cages. (Memories from other survivors about the place will be mentioned later.)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 4:10 pm

Continued:
quote:

MORE ABOUT THE SECRET CHINA LAKE BASE

Charles Manson, a programmed Monarch slave who received initial programming at China Lake, lived with his cult only 45 miles north-west of China Lake at the remote Myers and Barker ranches. Scotty’s Castle in Death Valley, Bakersfield, Edwards AFB, and Papa Ludo’s Store & Tavern (with its secret underground programming center) are all in the vicinity of China Lake and have all been programming sites too. Old route 66 went by China Lake, which now is just off U.S. 395. The area’s tavern has been named the Hideaway. The building was low, away from the highway, with a large unlit parking lot. Only people who knew how to enter it by the obscure entrance on the side could get in. The Hideaway Tavern has been a local hangout for the CIA men in China Lake. It has served them excellent steaks. The base headquarters is known as the White House, and it looks somewhat like a yacht clubhouse. Northwest of the airfield, at 39-64 & 4-33 E on the quad maps, the government has built a large magical seal of Solomon (hexagram) with each leg 1/4 mile long on the ground. What was it like for a victim in the early 1950’s in a NOTS area programming center? One of the buildings in the area used for programming was described as having a flat roof and a tan exterior. A fence ran around the building. Inside the front door was an old oak reception type desk. A series of 3 doors connected by tunnels were passed through. One entered into a hallway, and then took a left into the programming room. Tunnels connected the different hallways. The programming room was painted a good dissociative color white. In the middle of the room, cages were suspended with chimps. The examining table was metal, which was cold for the victim, but easy to wash for the attendants. The victim was placed in cages and could observe white dots light up in different dot patterns over the door on a panel of lights. The low level shocks to the victim were coordinated with the dot patterns. (Some of this relates to domino programming.) An attendant monitored the entire scenario on charts, while the child was repeatedly traumatized with low-voltage shocks. Needles were poked in the child, the room was made dark and then lit. Voices said, “Love me, love me not.” This was part of the 'love me, don’t love me' part of programming. “Good girls ride the silvery wings.” This was to build the ability to condition trancing by the victim upon electro-shock.

German & British scientists/mind control programmers came to NOTS after W.W. II, including Joseph Mengele (also known as Dr. Green, or Dr. Greenbaum, and other pseudonyms). The Illuminati’s Dr. Black worked out of China Lake also. Dr. White (identified as Dr. Ewin Cameron) worked on the east coast, although he did fly in every so often to the west coast to meet with the other top programmers. Dr. Blue was another of the important leading Illuminati programmers. These top programmers supervised other lesser programmers. If something went wrong, they might fly a child from a programming location to a specialist to get it special help for its programming. The men and women of the Illuminati helped the top programmers out. The Grande Mothers, and the Grande Masters of the Illuminati participated in helping with the programming. As a child of the Illuminati progressed through its programming, three people had oversight over its programming: its Grande Mother, its Grande Dame, and the Programmer. The Illuminati functions off a chain of command similar to the military. (In fact, a big secret is that Satan’s realm actually served as the model for military and political structures.) As a child begins its programming, it is monitored in a fashion similar to hospitals where charts are filled and then these charts are filed. Tests and evaluations are done regularly. Goals are set which are six month programming goals. These will say in effect, 'we need to accomplish this by doing a, b, c, d in the next six months'. This is somewhat similar to an I.E.P. (Individual Education Plan) which the special-ed teachers in Oregon set up for each student. At some point, the strong points and the weaknesses of the child will be identified, and then a decision will be made as to what occupation the Illuminati want to program the person to become. If the young boy is aggressive and has sadistic tendencies, the Illuminati call it a “war monger” and label its chart “This child will be a general.” Then they proceed to program it to become a general. Nurses, teachers, and child physicians must be programmed with a gentleness to their System. Other occupations, such as lawyers can be allowed to be ruthless. Many of the children have religious fronts labelled for their programming, and a very popular occupation for Illuminati men is to become clergymen. Religious leaders make up the majority of fathers of Monarch survivors that have sought help. Most Illuminati victims have parents who are important religious leaders, many of them top clergymen in the established churches. As the reader might expect, some tortures require that the child victim’s temperature, respiration, pulse and blood pressure be closely monitored.

quote:

UNDERSTANDING THE RITUALS & TRAUMA.

Illuminati rituals are based upon the most ancient Mystery religions. The Rothschilds like the ancient Canaanite Mystery rituals, and use Akkadian-Hittite-Canaanite-Babylonian rituals. The rituals from ancient Egypt are also heavily used by the Illuminati. The Collins -Sinclairs-type Illuminati bloodlines and some of the other Illuminati families with a northern European/celtic background, are very much into Druid rituals. Understand that historically, the Druids gave up paganism for the truth of Christ, but now neo-paganism would have people return to what the Celtic leadership gave up about two thousand years ago. The drawings below were done by participants in high level satanic ritual. The one participant drew several pictures of hearts which her coven placed into jars. Some illustrations from the Egyptian Book of the Dead are included to show that the rituals of keeping hearts in a jar is straight from the Egyptian Book of the Dead. The heart was placed in a jar for weighing it for judgment. The twin (mirror-image) goddess Maat at times stands beside the scales, and at the same time Maat is also placed onto one side of the scale. This is similar to Christ judging a person, while also being the standard against which a person is judged against. In the Papyrus of Qenna the head of Anubis is on the beam and the ape, wearing disk and crescent, is seated upon a pylon-shaped pedestal beside the balance. Another picture shows Horus holding Maat in his hand, weighing the heart in the presence of the Maat goddesses, and Anubis, who is holding the deceased by the hand, is presenting the heart to Osirus while Isis and Nephthys in the forms of apes sit nearby. The drawing of the ritual stick shows what one type of stick used in Satanic rituals looks like.

Nazis
Cali
Portland
Mind control slaves

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 4:11 pm

The more you know...

https://www.stripes.com/navy-s-china-lake-base-closed-assessing-damage-after-6-4-magnitude-earthquake-1.589148
quote:

Navy’s China Lake base closed, assessing damage after 6.4 magnitude earthquake

Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake's color guard presents the colors during the national anthem at the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division change of command ceremony April 19, 2019 in China Lake, California.

RON RODRIGUEZ/U.S. NAVY By ROSE L. THAYER | STARS AND STRIPES Published: July 5, 2019

quote:

Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake was closed Friday as officials assessed infrastructure damage caused by a 6.4 magnitude earthquake shook southern California on Thursday. No casualties or injuries were reported, and all buildings are intact and standing, though officials continue to assess the 1.2 million acres of the base for structural damage, according to information posted to the base’s Facebook page. The base is located 150 miles north of Los Angeles and just northwest of Ridgecrest, the epicenter of the earthquake.

quote:

The United States Geological Survey has confirmed that the epicenter of the series of recent, local quakes was on two faults that are located aboard Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake,” stated a post on the base’s Facebook page. “There is currently a team from [the U.S. Geological Survey] and California Geological Survey on the installation studying the event.”

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 4:23 pm

A FEW TID-BITS FROM OTHERS ON THE TD THREAD

quote:

We definitely might have some nuke testing going on getting ready for war with Iran and North Korea.

Those are some pretty strong earthquakes, but it might not be unheard of from Nuke testing

https://ratical.org/radiation/inetSeries/testsNquakes.html
quote:

On June 19, 1992, the United States conducted an underground nuclear bomb test in Nevada. Another test was conducted only four days afterwards. Three days later, a series of heavy earthquakes as high as 7.6 on the Richter scale rocked the Mojave desert 176 miles to the south. They were the biggest earthquakes to hit California this century. Only 22 hours later, an "unrelated" earthquake of 5.6 struck less than 20 miles from the Nevada test site itself. It was the biggest earthquake ever recorded near the test site and caused one-million dollars of damage to buildings in an area designated for permanent dispoasal of highly radiocative nuclear wastes only fifteen miles from the epicenter of the earthquake. Although the quake provoked renewed calls for a halt to plans for storing radioactive materials in such an unstable area, the larger questions have still not been raised in the United States: Do bomb tests actually cause earthquakes? Do nuclear tests make the planet more prone to geologic disruption?

quote:

Chans quakef*gs were posting last night about how shallow these earthquakes are for their magnitude, which insinuates, they are not natural.

.. my Chanese Chanels say they are correct...
actually tied into that Russian sub thing on Tues morning ...

earthquakes would be on the other side of the mountain range ...
but the seismic waves from that blast will be ricocheting to the other side and some if those fault lines will start feeling the stress in shirt order ...
make no mistake about that

-------------------------------------------------------

... just like that earthquake off the Maryland coast in the Atlantic on January 14th ...

an earthquake that was not an earthquake ...

-------------------------------------------------------

...and my Chanese channels say that a huge Russian bot nest was found Tues morning --+ that is why instagram facebook cloud and twitter went down that morning ...

Researcher wrote:

Y’all can follow along from here at Tiger Droppings. I’ll post anything that really REALLY stands out but for now what I’ve posted so far is what you get.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 4:30 pm

THEN THERE'S THIS ON DUTCH'S TWITTER:

Heather H.‏ [ltr]@anchor_soul[/ltr] 3h3 hours ago
[size=1]More
[/size]
Replying to [ltr]@dutchsinse[/ltr]
For those listening to Paul Begley just now, Dutchsinse WAS NOT SHOT AT! OMG, I kept trying to tell them in chat but they kept reporting Dutch was shot at...maybe last night...maybe in a car... Lord help us w/ Fake News! [img(17.900000000000002px,17px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f926-200d-2640-fe0f.png[/img][img(17.900000000000002px,17px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f644.png[/img] He was swatted (fake 911 call).
---------------------------------------------------

ONE POSSIBLE PROBLEM WITH ALL THE THEORIES-THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF A MULTITUDE OF SMALL EQ'S IN THAT AREA OVER A SHORT (A MONTH-A FEW MONTH'S)
TIME. IE-SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS COMING AND WHERE.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Aftershocks Intensify/Major Heads Up-.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Aftershocks Intensify/Major Heads Up.
7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. AGF-l7_LBxS4GQ1x8lErdU18VORWk2eXGMy3gLdOvQ=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
The Real BPEarthWatch
Published on Jul 6, 2019

https://youtu.be/cdfRvAIz4jA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TERRAL 7.1 California Quake July 06, 2019   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 6:16 pm

7.1 California Quake July 06, 2019
Published on Jul 6, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7R1X7EjO48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 6:25 pm

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Breaking911‏ 

[ltr]@Breaking911[/ltr]

[size=1]More[/size]
BREAKING: Indonesian authorities have issued a TSUNAMI WARNING after a magnitude 6.9 earthquake in the Molucca Sea 80 miles SW of Ternate City Indonesia. People heading into the hills for safety - TWC
9:48 AM - 7 Jul 2019
------------------------------------------------
From an Anon:  You know where the antipode to the EQ’s at the China Lake base is? Same place where the world shook like a bell for 17 seconds. Freaky huh?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 4:01 pm

From AOL News:

The quakes — there have been more than 3,000 associated with the two major shakers —are part of a sequence that is sure to continue rumbling in Searles Valley and Ridgecrest, California, seismologists say.
Late Friday,Lucy Jones, a seismologist at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, initially said there was about a 1 in 10 chance that yet another earthquake could top the last one, in this case the 7.1 of Friday night.
If that sounds like a long shot, consider that just 34 hours before that 7.1 the region was rocked by a 6.4 which at that point was the largest quake to strike Southern California in 20 years. The Thursday quake was only 6.8 miles northwest of Friday's epicenter near Ridgecrest.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 3:24 pm

I don't know how I missed all that info posted in the middle.  I've got some reading to do!

The puke lights made me think of some UFO reports, Bermuda Triangle off-course sinkings,
even the Navy ships that were playing bumper cars off the China coast.

What happened to our guys in Puerto Rico predated the arrival of the Russian ship in the other thread, but that doesn't mean the technology wasn't used.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.   7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7.1QUAKE SAME AREA, MY BED WAS ROCKING IN N. CA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: