Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS  Empty
PostSubject: IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS     IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 11:14 am

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2275

IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS ,SEEING HUGE SPIKES-REMEMBER MY WORDS LAST SEPT-THE WORD NORMAL WILL NEVER BE AGAIN-GONE ARE THE GOOD OLD DAYS

A series of magnetometers have been set up around the world. They are measuring every three seconds. Yes, seconds. They are seeing huge spikes as the magnetic pole does its excursion. This is been slow- a back and forth thing. But now they are beginning to see that it is encroaching upon the Whitford Lines, at 40 degrees. It is maybe 200 miles away. When it hits that line it will snap, causing anything from a pole reversal to a crustal displacement. This could happen as you say in minutes.CELESTE
Jul 6, 2019

Last edited by researcher on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Modify to fit page)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS     IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 11:47 am

Someone want to tell me what Whitford lines are? Search for this was completely unsatisfactory. I found NOTHING defining anything having to do with the earths poles. I did find other Whitford line examples however.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Compass    IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 12:01 pm

Dunno about Whitford lines.

BUT the compass has gone the other way this morning by 5 degrees, will check on in a hour or so... SSSO it looks like we are Wobbling!

Oh and it is still pointing downward to the N. reading and I can't remember how long ago that I reported that.. early last year? maybe longer... guess I should of kept a log book on everything weird in life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS     IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY- GLOBAL MAGNETOMETERS,ARE OFF THE CHARTS
Page 1 of 1