Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AHHH , u S G s changes earthquakes to Quarry Blasts, removes other quakes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AHHH , u S G s changes earthquakes to Quarry Blasts, removes other quakes. Empty
PostSubject: AHHH , u S G s changes earthquakes to Quarry Blasts, removes other quakes.   AHHH , u S G s changes earthquakes to Quarry Blasts, removes other quakes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 12:03 pm

DUTCH DOES A BANG UP JOB ON THESE SUBJECTS, LOCATIONS AND WARNINGS IN HOPES OF SAVING A FEW LIVES!

USGS SEEMS TO WANT NO SURVIVORS?

IT IS CLEAR TO ME AS I SAVE THE VIDEOS FOR A TIME AND QUITE A FEW YESTERDAY NOW LABELED AS QUARRY BLASTS, AND MORE THAN FOUR REMOVED ON THE COAST FROM L.A. TO WASHINGTON!

I WOULD PREFER THAT AGENCIES "OUR" COUNTRY CREATES TO KEEP US SAFE AND WARN US AND THE FACT THAT WE PAY THEIR WAGES THROUGH TAXES .. WOULD DO THEIR JOBS!!!!!!

I HOPE PRESIDENT GETS WIND OF ALL THE SHAMEFUL ACTS AND FIRES YOUR BUTT'S!!

DO THE JOB RIGHT AND BE PROUD
Back to top Go down

AHHH , u S G s changes earthquakes to Quarry Blasts, removes other quakes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHH , u S G s changes earthquakes to Quarry Blasts, removes other quakes.   AHHH , u S G s changes earthquakes to Quarry Blasts, removes other quakes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 12:24 pm

https://youtu.be/n1eljuNJHmw
Back to top Go down

AHHH , u S G s changes earthquakes to Quarry Blasts, removes other quakes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: