Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK Empty
PostSubject: Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK   Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 8:29 pm

Like only he can!  HA!  right out loud.  One small glitch...there is a power outage in NYC so his livefeed tonite is stalled-on hold.  But last night's is available.  It's really long...
however, it's apt to fly by.  I heard a warm up video-a teaser on arrest day, and this should be really good.  And always entertaining.

They have to put Epstein somewhere where he can't be offed and he can't off himself.
How many uppities do you think want him croaked.  ho-ho.

EDIT:  IT'S BRILLIANT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbKlxWGybdA

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK   Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 8:21 am

One thing I think is true...many predators were once victims themselves.  Some of that's obvious. Some not.

Lionel was saying Epstein's no kingpin. More of a tool.  And #1 motto...follow the money.  I suppose that's where Les Wexner enters in.  The NY mansion was certainly a form of money laundering, tax evasion, payoffs (?)

We should develop whatever money trail we can. 

And, Ken Star is in this?  On the flight manifest?  One of Epstein's lawyers?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK   Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 9:27 am

R. KELLY  Details of charges:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/r-kelly-arrested/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK   Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lionel Breaks Down the JE FUNK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: