Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL Classic: Bill and Hillary Clinton Get Booed by Thousands of New Yorkers at Billy Joel Concert

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LOL Classic: Bill and Hillary Clinton Get Booed by Thousands of New Yorkers at Billy Joel Concert Empty
PostSubject: LOL Classic: Bill and Hillary Clinton Get Booed by Thousands of New Yorkers at Billy Joel Concert   LOL Classic: Bill and Hillary Clinton Get Booed by Thousands of New Yorkers at Billy Joel Concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 10:08 am

hey folks can yall spare a couple dimes each?
https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/07/lol-classic-bill-and-hillary-clinton-get-booed-by-thousands-of-new-yorkers-at-billy-joel-concert/

LOL Classic: Bill and Hillary Clinton Get Booed by Thousands of New Yorkers at Billy Joel Concert

July 14, 2019

by Thomas Madison, DC Clothesline:
LOL Classic: Bill and Hillary Clinton Get Booed by Thousands of New Yorkers at Billy Joel Concert Bbh-1200x630-678x381My, my, how far they have fallen! Bill and Hillary Clinton booed by uber-liberal New Yorkers at a Madison Square Garden Billy Joel concert
Photo, above: Decked out in her favorite Kim Jong-un original, Hillary joined Bill for a night on the town Thursday which included a Billy Joel concert at Madison Square Garden. The look on Joel’s face seems to say, “I don’t think this is a good idea. Just hurry up and take the pic”

BY THOMAS MADISON at The Powered Wig Society
A conservative in New York is as rare as a midsummer blizzard in Miami, and New Yorkers love no liberal icons more than their Chappequa homies, Pedobill and Hitlery Clinton. Or, at least that’s the way it used to be.
So, what does a liberal politician have to do to lose favor with brain-dead liberal voters in New York?
A lot!
Whatever that threshold may be, Slick Willie and his bride have apparently crossed it. Extramarital oral sex in the Oval Office with a young intern wasn’t enough, billions of missing charity dollars given to the Clinton Foundation, marked for donation to earthquake-ravaged Haitians, wasn’t enough. Even abandoning American heroes to die in Benghazi wasn’t enough.
Perhaps the last straw was the Jeffrey Epstein association and Bill’s many trips on the Lolita Express, or maybe it is just the cumulative shady history of the Clintons or the real-time cesspool of a soap opera that is the Clinton family.
Watch the following Fox video as Billy Joel introduces his “good friends,” the Clintons, at Madison Square Garden on Thursday night. At first the crowd cheers, then the cheers turn to boos.
Even uber-liberal New Yorkers are sick of the most criminally corrupt American couple since Bonnie and Clyde.
Read More @ DCClothesline.com
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LOL Classic: Bill and Hillary Clinton Get Booed by Thousands of New Yorkers at Billy Joel Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Classic: Bill and Hillary Clinton Get Booed by Thousands of New Yorkers at Billy Joel Concert   LOL Classic: Bill and Hillary Clinton Get Booed by Thousands of New Yorkers at Billy Joel Concert I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 10:27 am

In the last minutes:  @2:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZkSAHgUncg

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1