Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition Empty
PostSubject: She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition   She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 2:55 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/report-ilhan-omars-father-and-other-somalian-war-crimes-perpetrators-now-living-illegally-in-the-us/

By Joe Hoft today (07-16) and he's ripping.
Lots of identifying pics.

Omar’s father, Nur Omar Mohamed (aka Nur Said Elmi Mohamed), is connected to the former dictator in Somalia, Said Barre.  Nur and other former Barre accomplices are living in the US illegally.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition   She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 4:02 pm

OH GAWD!!! We need to send "diaper-head shit for brains" Omar and her whole damn family back to Somalia where they all belong . . .

. . . cold packed in boxes!

These can be made cheap from Home Depot parts. I'll donate labor and kick in some $$ for materials to help build a few, and I'm mighty handy with a hammer and saw. Can knock these things out in no time flat.

She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition Mark-in-VA-coffin-photo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition   She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Good one, R.  And now ~A PETITION~   doitdoitdoitdoit...

Your VOICE.  Use it or Lose it.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/conduct-immediate-congressional-investigation-rep-ilhan-omar

And this one:  https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-president-trump-label-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition   She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 11:11 am

IT IS DONE!

Dave has DONE it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition   She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 11:13 am

I DONE did it, signed as many as I could!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition   She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 11:15 am

GOOD JOB!  GOOD JOB!  GOOD JOB!     cheers UP righton

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition   She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 8:01 pm

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE..HEEHEE

She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition EFrHlONXoAI4yyD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition   She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Who Wears Diaper on Head~Has Earned a Petition
Page 1 of 1