Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake Tapper Deep Dig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Jake Tapper Deep Dig Empty
PostSubject: Jake Tapper Deep Dig   Jake Tapper Deep Dig I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 1:45 pm

I didn't piece this together.  I just ran into it already dug.

Jake Tapper Deep Dig D_zhmdeXUAEZ_2j?format=jpg&name=large

Jake Tapper Deep Dig D_zhmdeXUAAaCxs?format=jpg&name=large

Jake Tapper Deep Dig D_zhmdgX4AAwP-G?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Jake Tapper Deep Dig   Jake Tapper Deep Dig I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Jake Tapper Deep Dig PamQRcb
Jake Tapper Deep Dig Mq51z2D
Jake Tapper Deep Dig FTYe1AJ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Jake Tapper Deep Dig   Jake Tapper Deep Dig I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 2:02 pm

Jake Tapper Deep Dig EcPeE6b
Jake tweeted EVERGREEN (HRC) IN RESPONSE TO ADAM SERWER, WHO HAS PIZZA SYMBOL BY HIS NAME.

THIS WE'VE SEEN.  Tamera Luzzatto was the Chief of Staff for Hillary Clinton and also the Vice President of Pew Charitable Trust Funds, which has the think tank, Pew Research, as a subsidiary.

Alefantis and the staff form his restaurants also have holiday parties at Tamera's farm. There are sevreal creepy instagram posts of Alefantis bringing babies to the farm…including Caris James (the abused baby).

Jake Tapper Deep Dig WEIYGvc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Jake Tapper Deep Dig   Jake Tapper Deep Dig I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 2:52 pm

Jake Tapper Deep Dig 75a05963dc20b66396e24d9fbe762741adf6a159395b86841eb29aa41ccf2296

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Tapper Deep Dig   Jake Tapper Deep Dig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake Tapper Deep Dig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: