Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis  Empty
PostSubject: Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis    Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 12:54 pm

I have not seen it but only the trailers. It looks good- I think it comes out on the 23 rd of July.. I'm be watching and have already signed up for it as well as made a small donation.  The speaker had me hooked when he mentioned "how could the serpent talk  in Eden and why was his punishment to crawl on his belly if he already did that"  . I know we won't agree with everything but I sure want to listen and ponder what he has to say.
 https://lp.hillsdale.edu/genesis/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis    Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Just how is it we over look these??
What else?

that is really something to ponder, hmm!

Thanks for the post!!
Back to top Go down
arnoldfishman

PostSubject: Re: Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis    Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 6:52 am

Hillsdale College in Michigan is perhaps one of only a few Colleges in America that refuses to take any federal dollars. They are totally a conservative Christian based college who believe in the foundations of western civilization, the Constitution and Christian doctrine that founded the nation. They have a strong influential presence in DC. Their professors are well known speakers around the country and many of them are on YouTube—have a channel. They believe that part of their mission is to save America from what it has become. If i had known about the school, i would have sent my kids there.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis    Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 10:15 am

hey arnold!!!!! post more
Back to top Go down
arnoldfishman

PostSubject: Re: Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis    Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 7:15 pm

I used to. I havent visited the site in a while. I will try!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis    Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 8:32 pm

when I was a kid, I used to go to a school like that...it was known as the "parent controlled school w/the Bible" First half hour was always Bible lessons/stories from the Bible...so if you were 5 minutes late, you were half an hour late, as that first half hour was not to be disturbed.....hence I have a good foundation of the whole Bible, not just the stories some kids learned at Sunday school which I never went to anyway! And of course this is quite  ling time ago, as not many schools like that exist anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis    Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hillsdalle College has streaming Video On Genisis
Page 1 of 1