Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”   Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Holy Toledo, Batman, this 32½ minute Serialbrain2 video (part two) is packed with information. It’s not just about chemtrails either. It goes into the Alex Acosta resignation and his replacement, Pat Pizzella, a cat whose name decodes to pizzagate. Screenshot from the video at time marker 22:07. But wait, there’s a Jeffery Epstein tie in as well. This is complex and it’ll wear out your last remaining brain cells.

Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” Pat_pi10

Told ya it wasn’t just all about chemtrails, didn’t I. Either Serial Brain is smoking some mighty fine stuff – OR – he’s onto something. There is a part one to this that I haven’t yet seen. Going to do that in a few and I’ll link part one for y’all below. Also, something about all this from Serial Brain at Reddit that I haven’t fully read entirely, but I’ll link to that below as well.

Serial Brain video part one: 40 minutes - Published on Jul 13, 2019
https://youtu.be/k1NTuKKants

Serial Brain video part two: 32½ minutes - Published on Jul 18, 2019
https://youtu.be/dJdIB0cWCko

Trump Tweet Jul 12, 2019 referenced by Serial Brain
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1149849263268147201

https://www.reddit.com/user/SerialBrain2/comments/cc553z/the_explosive_message_trump_coded_in_his_speech/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”   Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 4:59 pm

Here's the entire photo from my screenshot in the above post. The more you know. Now I'm on to view the Serial Brain video part one. If it's anything like part two I may need resuscitation. Medics are standing by with charged paddles in case my ticker codes.

Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” Article-1359344-0CD7D4A0000005DC-318_1024x615_large

http://magaimg.net/img/8hl3.png
Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” 8hl3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”   Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 6:15 pm

1st 33 seconds was AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”   Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 6:19 pm

Wait till you see the entire thing. Do start with part one though. Part one sets up part two and it all makes much more sense if you do 'em in order.

These are both a MUST WATCH!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”   Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 11:06 pm

I made an error in the first posting. Below is the real part two. What I was calling part two earlier is really a follow along adding data to the first two videos and one might say that it actually comprises a part three. Sorry about the goof peeps.

The REAL part two below - 47½ minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlqbqKgmCg

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”   Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 11:50 pm

HOLY SHIT BATMAN - screenshot from 18 minute mark in the REAL part two video. This part is BY FAR the best of the three. I blew the right side up and enhanced it in yellow outline.

Someone else gets what Michael371 and I have been talking about on this forum for years. Key word here is "NOT HUMAN"! Mike and I have pounded on this subject time and time again.

Do you see it? Do you think that Trump sees it too? How about whom ever comprises the anon(s) we call Q?

Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” The_fl11

Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” The_fl10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”   Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:00 am

That was cool.  Team will speak whatever 'language' or path that is available to get the word out. (gematria).  I'm often amazed at the Q posts I feel I've missed somehow.  Or maybe they just didn't stick without any sure reference to attach it to at the time.
SB2 has a 'new' narrator.  Boy, was that needed! He could have switched a year ago for all I know.
Worth following...makes one think!  That's always good. 
It feels like we've been snatched from the jaws of defeat. 

The return here of ~true blue skies~ has been so good for the soul.  But it's not over 100%.  And IDK about 'healing chems'.  Still, I feel better.   GO TEAM!!!  cheers

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”   Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm, This Will Break Your Mind - “Serialbrain2: Trump Confirms He Took Control Of The Chemtrails And Reveals More!”
Page 1 of 1