Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rashida Tlaib: I’ll See Your Measly $15 An Hour Minimum Wage and Raise You To $20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Rashida Tlaib: I’ll See Your Measly $15 An Hour Minimum Wage and Raise You To $20 Empty
PostSubject: Rashida Tlaib: I’ll See Your Measly $15 An Hour Minimum Wage and Raise You To $20   Rashida Tlaib: I’ll See Your Measly $15 An Hour Minimum Wage and Raise You To $20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 2:49 pm

Who's had enough!

You can’t make this stuff up. More *udder madness* unleashed by a member of “THE SQUAD”. These Democrat dingle-berries have completely lost it. No, wait, you have to have HAD IT at one time to be able to lose it!

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/rep-rashida-tlaib-calls-20-hour-minimum-wage-68597

Quote :
Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib called for a federal minimum wage of up to $20 an hour at a “One Fair Wage” event in Detroit on Sunday.

“Big fights like this one, $15. When we started it, it should have been $15. Now I think it should be $20 … It should be $20 an hour. $18-20 an hour,” Tlaib said in a video posted by America Rising on Monday.

*udder madness* = not a typo

Ever noticed how these cow milk bag thingies shown below all have four spigots? Just like we have "the squad" also known as the four horsewomen of the apocalypse.

Rashida Tlaib: I’ll See Your Measly $15 An Hour Minimum Wage and Raise You To $20 Shutterstock_139394579

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Rashida Tlaib: I’ll See Your Measly $15 An Hour Minimum Wage and Raise You To $20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: