Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House Subpoenas POTUS AND FAM EMAILS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

House Subpoenas POTUS AND FAM EMAILS Empty
PostSubject: House Subpoenas POTUS AND FAM EMAILS   House Subpoenas POTUS AND FAM EMAILS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 12:31 pm

https://www.informedamerican.com/house-panel-approves-subpoenas/

The Democratic-led U.S. House of Representatives’ Oversight Committee voted along party lines to allow its chairman, Elijah Cummings, to issue subpoenas for private email and text massages to White House officials including President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner.
The committee is escalating a probe into potential violations of government record-keeping laws.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

House Subpoenas POTUS AND FAM EMAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Subpoenas POTUS AND FAM EMAILS   House Subpoenas POTUS AND FAM EMAILS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 12:54 pm

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/454905-house-panel-to-file-application-for-grand-jury-material-underlying?userid=388277
---------------------------------------------
Another one:

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/454828-house-panel-releases-documents-of-presidential-tax-return-request-before-trump

The House Ways and Means Committee on Thursday released documents showing Democrats’ request for President Trump’s tax returns is not the first time Congress has requested a president’s tax returns from the IRS.
The documents show that in 1973, the Joint Committee on Internal Revenue Taxation requested then-President Richard Nixon’s tax returns from 1968 through 1972 from the IRS, and that the IRS provided the committee with the documents on the same day the request was made.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

House Subpoenas POTUS AND FAM EMAILS
Page 1 of 1