Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Chabad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What is Chabad Empty
PostSubject: What is Chabad   What is Chabad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 10:25 am

Hopefully this is part of all Michael has studied.  Or others, of course.

I made it this far:  https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1600970/jewish/What-Is-Chabad.htm

But it's so far more "Greek" to me.  As in, I don't see the implications.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What is Chabad Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Chabad   What is Chabad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 10:59 am

So far I see the 613 Laws found in the Torah.  They say God gave Moses the Torah at Sinai, (not the 10
Commandments.)
And that kabbalah is the (essential) mystic side of Chabad.  Looks like that's where I'm going next.
Don't really want to......

Oh...and the BABYLONIAN Talmud.  ???

Is this getting self-explanatory?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

What is Chabad Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Chabad   What is Chabad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 2:15 pm

See if this starts you off, Dove. Explore the links. I did a screenshot for you. This is Jewish from Jews and for Jews. You may stumble over some of the Jewish terms used but you'll get the idea from the context talked about. Be thinking about tie-in to Zionism, Mossad, antisemitism propaganda, The bullies on the American block "The Anti-Defamation League" (ADL link below), etc. etc.

https://www.adl.org/

What is Chabad Chabad10

https://www.chabad-mafia.com/

From The Link wrote:

The Jewish People have a big problem. This problem is an organization known as Chabad, Chabad-Lubavitch, or Lubavitch. This website describes this problem, and tries to prevent additional Jews from becoming "Victims of Chabad."

This website was created by Jews for Jews. If you are not Jewish you may not understand what is being presented. If you are Jewish and you do not understand, then you should consult with your local Orthodox (non-Chabad) Rabbi, and do your own research about these issues.

What is Chabad? Chabad is a religious cult and a criminal organization. Why is this a problem for the Jews? Chabad poses as an Orthodox Jewish group. They say they are more religious, more strict in their religion, than regular Orthodox Jews.

In reality, Chabad's ideology is NOT Jewish. In Israel, Chabad is considered by the most important Rabbis as a religion different from Judaism. Chabad is a different religion. Chabadism is NOT Judaism.

So, why is this bad for the Jews? Chabad is a criminal organization. Chabad is mostly involved in white collar criminal activities such as financial fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering.

[LOTS LOTS LOTS MORE at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What is Chabad Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Chabad   What is Chabad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 2:19 pm

What a waste of time.  I can see  the evil of the day 'procuring' permission through
the practice and teachings.  But then again, why bother to cloak evil in any mystical practice.  It is the same with or without.

I saw one thing.  Someone somewhere had asked what was the significance of a red string tied around the wrist, and it is to ward off evil spirits.  (kabbalah-occult practice)

The Zohar makes up much of the teaching of kabbalah.  There is the feminine aspect god: the shekinah, and Lilith, the golem, amulets, chanting, figurines, etc.

Junk.

EDIT:  oh cool, Researcher.  That's what I was hoping to find.  (after a break)
greened ya!  lol.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

What is Chabad Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Chabad   What is Chabad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Dove wrote:
EDIT:  oh cool, Researcher.  That's what I was hoping to find.  (after a break)
greened ya!  lol.

Thank you. Have a little Kermit the Frog fun below, Dove. Cool  Did ya know the ADL has declared Pepe the frog anti-Semitic? Kermit is probably next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRZ-IxZ46ng

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is Chabad Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Chabad   What is Chabad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Chabad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: