Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYBODY'S A SPY Italy 7-30-19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

EVERYBODY'S A SPY  Italy 7-30-19 Empty
PostSubject: EVERYBODY'S A SPY Italy 7-30-19   EVERYBODY'S A SPY  Italy 7-30-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 9:43 am

One of the punchlines:
Members of Italian intelligence were approached by Hillary Clinton, the Obama Administration, and the Deep State in order to frame trump by PLANTING EVIDENCE on American servers to force Trump to step down from office.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/05/24/operation-charlemagne-the-silent-ones-and-eyepyramid-italys-role-in-framing-trump-spygate-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

More Obummer implicating proofs from 2016
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/podesta-shocker-cheryl-mills-tells-podesta-we-need-clean-obama-has-emails-her

https://twitter.com/EntheosShines/status/1155925751339683840

I can't even imagine what's coming.  Seems like it has to happen fast and as all-inclusive as possible or there could be hell to pay.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

EVERYBODY'S A SPY  Italy 7-30-19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY'S A SPY Italy 7-30-19   EVERYBODY'S A SPY  Italy 7-30-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 10:05 am

More from the Neon article.  

In other words, members of Italian intelligence found a target in Occhionero, a Republican-sympathizer who had two servers for his company, Westland Securities, located in America. One was in Washington State, and the other in West Virginia.
The plan was for Italian Intelligence to hack into these servers, plant classified emails from Hillary’s servers inside these servers on American soil, and then alert the FBI.
The FBI would then raid these locations, “discover” these e-mails, investigate, link these servers to Trump…
And then force Trump to resign.

Do you understand the implications of what I’m saying here? This is like a policeman planting evidence to fabricate a crime. And if the Italian Intelligence actually has ACTUAL classified e-mails from Hillary Clinton, that’s another crime in-and-of itself.

A nexus among Italian intelligence begins to form, as Occhionero outlines the key players, and their relation to Joseph Mifsud.

This is important because, you’ll remember, the entire reason the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was opened in the first place was because the FBI was looking into the meetings between Mifsud and #PapaD – with Mifsud ostensibly being a Russian spy.

------------------------------------------

These derps had no idea what they were coming against.  The Force we have is just Unreal.  What an amazing thing to witness.

https://time.com/4534753/matteo-renzi-obama-white-house-dinner/

The red carpet is being rolled out by the White House Tuesday to welcome Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, who is joining President Barack Obama for the last state dinner hosted by the commander-in-chief.

Renzi was the first European leader to back Hillary Clinton for the White House.

He wasn’t.

Mifsud was working for the Italians, alongside the UK and in conjunction with the FBI.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

EVERYBODY'S A SPY Italy 7-30-19
Page 1 of 1